Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped Tour: Washington D.C., 7/13 - 7/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I'd get this thread up so everyone can start early discussions about their plans followed by actual experiences.
I called the DC store a couple days ago to ask where the drive will occur and was told that it is down to either a site in northern Va or a site in Md. But definitely not at the DC store.
That makes sense. Personally, I love to see it held in Md. since I live outside Philadelphia.

The last time i was in the dc store, they didnt know for sure but figured test drives would be similar to what they did in the past for roadster owners. Through dc and down into va on the rock creek parkway. Pretty drive if they end up doing that but traffic in dc can be so brutal i doubt they will start there.

+1 for Maryland - not that it will impact the decision in any way of course. There are drag strips in Monrovia and Odenton. Should probably rent one of those out to include in the drive.

I would have seriously considered flying out for one of the CA test drives to see all the colors, but my weekends have been booked solid. As it is, I've my return from Cape Cod from the 15th to the 14th so I can attend this one.

nothing here yet *checks spam folder* i wonder if they just haven't gotten to the high 3000's yet.

My number is P#1117. Confirmed for noon the 13th as reported previously.
They originally stated that invitations would go out in reservation order.
Maybe that's what is holding up your email?
They might be busy processing lower number responses?
Keep watching your inbox.

Last edited:
Received my invite last night (7/4) at 7.32pm. It covers multiple events:

Untitled.jpg

nothing here yet *checks spam folder* i wonder if they just haven't gotten to the high 3000's yet.

I got the LA invite but curiously found the Chicago invite in the Spam folder :confused:
I declined but indicated that I'm AMPed for future dates. Based on receipt of previous event invites I'm optimistic that I *should* get an invite for this round as well. Now I'm with KendallBP incessantly checking for new messages :rolleyes: