Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photos 2012-06-24, Fremont, Model S on the Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Norbert

TSLA will win
Oct 12, 2009
Everywhere
Similar to the the thread in October 2011, I'll be posting photos here (only difference I'll keep placeholders on the first page so I can add all photos on the first page, meaning one doesn't have to search through pages of comments (and that one can comment more freely).

Pearl white with "performance" wheels
_MG_2535.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Snapshot out of a Prius window (what the Model S looks like when it is next to you at a traffic light)
(No editing except cropping...jpg straight out of camera)
IMG_1850.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

The blue Model S often looks almost black... except when the light comes from the "right" angle...
_MG_2433.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Silver performance
_MG_1866.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Not completely sure if this is Elon's car, with custom Alcantara on top of the dash...
_MG_1935.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Sunset red (2013) in the shadow
_MG_2113.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

In the distance (tree photo) (Silver, see comments)
_MG_2184.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Brown (in lots of sunlight, except for the front)
_MG_2270.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Green
_MG_2235.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Dolphin Gray
_MG_2171.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Placeholder for photos 11-20

Dolphin gray (in sunlight and partially shadow)
_MG_1656.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Dolphin gray (in sunlight, getting closer to sunset, with few reflections)
_MG_2387.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Blue Model S in late sunlight
_MG_2446.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Pearl White Performance
_MG_1875.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Green
_MG_2050.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Sunset Red
_MG_2115.jpg

(Click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Norbert, are you planning on getting the White Performance version? I'm torn between the Black and Pearl White. I'm planning on getting the Performance version. However, if I get the Black I might get the chrome wheels, but I think the Carbon Gray wheels will really make the White pop.

Norbert, are you planning on getting the White Performance version? I'm torn between the Black and Pearl White. I'm planning on getting the Performance version. However, if I get the Black I might get the chrome wheels, but I think the Carbon Gray wheels will really make the White pop.

Yes, although it depends on a number of things including how investments evolve. I haven't decided yet, and it still keeps changing, but my current favorite is Pearl White Performance with either silver or carbon gray wheels (the wheel preference changes almost on a daily basis), gray leather and cf accents/dash. Apparently I have a tendency to pick the most expensive version, even though it's way above my usual price class altogether. ;)

Thanks, more of a similar kind are coming. Camera is still 5d mk1 as last October, but I'm sure I 'll get a new one this year. (Edit: with 24-105 mm lens, I can post the actual focus length tonight).

Nice. You'll love the 5D Mark III. I think it will be a huge upgrade from the Mark I. The low light performance is amazing. Great photo.

Love the pictures. I was able to take some during the Fremont event last week (6/24). Not sure how to post them.

Thanks! You are welcome to post them in this thread. Or, as many did, in the Get-Amped-Tour thread for your location, such as this, see posts from the 23rd, 24th, etc : Get Amped Tour: Fremont, 6/23-24

When you have new post open, there is a small icon, with a tree in a frame, on top. Clicking it allows you to choose a pic from you local hard disk or a URL, to add to your post.