Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Southern France !

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I first got a Standard Reservation #59 (2009) and after I upgraded to Signature last week. It was confirmed on June 11th.
I was waiting for prices and equipment before taking a Signature... I'm happy, number #333 is not far and I will get the car quickly !

It's seems that they give me a number in the middle as I was with a low reservation number before (#59).

About photocoltaics, there is a bad reputation for the installers in France due to the fact that 2 years before, installing photovoltaics at home was given 50% tax credit, but now that there is no more tax credit, prices drop more than 50%... so everybody is thinking that before installers were getting more money than reality!!So now we don't really know real price for that!

But I think it worth the price, as we have more than 300 days of sun by year !!

Cool mdol ;-)

Je suis un grand fan de Tesla depuis 2008, date a laquelle j'ai découvert le Roadster (que j'ai failli acheter) !
Puis en 2009, a la sorti du model S, j'ai immédiatement pris une réservation !
Pour toi, P926 tu as commander quand ?

Hello,

I first got a Standard Reservation #59 (2009) and after I upgraded to Signature last week. It was confirmed on June 11th.
I was waiting for prices and equipment before taking a Signature... I'm happy, number #333 is not far and I will get the car quickly !

I was told several weeks ago by the dealer in The Netherlands that all 500 European Signatures will probably be delivered within a period of 2-3 weeks, somewhere in January or February (it's likely they will, because of efficiency, all be built together). So the reservation numbers for the European Signatures don't seem to be too important.

I was told several weeks ago by the dealer in The Netherlands that all 500 European Signatures will probably be delivered within a period of 2-3 weeks, somewhere in January or February (it's likely they will, because of efficiency, all be built together). So the reservation numbers for the European Signatures don't seem to be too important.

Yes, 500 cars is not really a big volume and for economy, I think they will be sent at same time to Europe (more or less..)
More over, if you take a look at the "Finalize you order" topic, you can see that many cars are planned to be delivered between June 22nd and end of July, something like 800 Sig... and theses will be the first productions !

For us (European), it's a kind of luck as it's not really good to have the first production car. This way, if something going wrong, they have time to correct it before sending the cars to us :cool:

@Tigerjeff
J'ai passé ma réservation à mi-mai. J'avais entendu parler du model S il y a longtemps, mais j'avais déconnecté, et ce n'est qu'en avril que je suis retombé dessus, et j'ai immédiatement pris une réservation.

En ce qui concerne le PV, nous en Suisse (où on se fait tout enfiler pour beaucoup plus cher qu'ailleurs, notamment les voitures qui sont facilement 30% plus cher) on compte environ 1'000.- (soit environ 750€) par 1000W. Pour ma part, je vais installer environ 8 à 10 mètres carrés sur mon toit qui est bien orienté, et j'espère pouvoir ainsi produire le courant nécessaire à 15'000 à 20'000 km par an. J'espère qu'on pourra avoir des chargeurs qui fonctionnent en tri-phasé.

J'aimerais bien passer aussi à la Signature, mais je n'ai pas 40 plaques à poser juste pour gagner quelques mois... j'espère malgré tout que je recevrai mon véhicule plus tôt que ce qui m'a été annoncé (automne 2013). Pour toi, la livraison est prévue quand ?

@Mdol,

Ok pour le PV, je vais essayer de me renseigner pour chez moi ! Voir si l'investissement vaut le coup !

Concernant la livraison de ma S Signature, il est prévu pour Janvier ou Fevrier 2013... si tout vas bien !
Mais ils sont assez confiants et on risquerais même d'avoir un peu d'avance !