Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Albuquerque

Greetings, fellow NM Tesla owners! I just today found this thread! My Model S was delivered on May 25 and we have had a blast driving it, mostly in town. Ours is Oearl white, pano, 21" grey wheels, tech, tan interior, obeche matte. When the tech was down here last month, he mentioned that they call this color combo the "Storm Trooper". I live just south of Paseo and Eubank and license plate is "Model S", so if you see me cruisin', let's chat. FYI I had the Expel Ultimate wrap installed in Santa Fe and the job is excellent. Let me know if you want a contact number. The tech told me there are about 100-120 Teslas in NM, so with that many, we should get together and share info.

I live in Taos and my Red Model S is the only Tesla in this area. I'm the Tesla sales person from northern NM. We were on the Home and Garden tour this year and we had 556 people visit. The Tesla got the biggest response. I have literally shown and giver test drive to dozens of people. We are totally solar powered that made the Tesla even more attractive.
    I invested in Tesla stock early so i"m on the buy one get one free program. Our Model X order #7748, the all wheel drive cross over will be the a big hit in NM, I think it will out sell the Model S.

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by TaosTho View Post
    I live in Taos and my Red Model S is the only Tesla in this area. I'm the Tesla sales person from northern NM. We were on the Home and Garden tour this year and we had 556 people visit. The Tesla got the biggest response. I have literally shown and giver test drive to dozens of people. We are totally solar powered that made the Tesla even more attractive.
    I invested in Tesla stock early so i"m on the buy one get one free program. Our Model X order #7748, the all wheel drive cross over will be the a big hit in NM, I think it will out sell the Model S.
    You ROCK ! ! Keep up the great work (selling) in Taos, and we will continue to do likewise here on the East Coast.

Thread Information