Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service Center near Albuquerque

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Open for business! Test drove the new S while I was down there. Megan gave me a tour - she’s on loan from the SLC store helping to train the new team up. Her understanding is the SC’s on-site will be for the store use and not listed publicly.

Great folks - will be a great addition to the community.

Attachments

• IMG_7169.jpeg
    IMG_7169.jpeg
    675.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7167.jpeg
    IMG_7167.jpeg
    646.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7166.jpeg
    IMG_7166.jpeg
    627.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    582 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7158.jpeg
    IMG_7158.jpeg
    520 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7157.jpeg
    IMG_7157.jpeg
    466.2 KB · Views: 35
Her understanding is the SC’s on-site will be for the store use and not listed publicly.

.... they need 4 superchargers just for store use? 🤔

That would be surprising. Lubbock as the same arrangement and they're definitely public.

I've seen service centers with non-public superchargers but it's usually a single ~90kW cabinet with a single connection tucked away in the back of a service bay.

.... they need 4 superchargers just for store use? 🤔

That would be surprising. Lubbock as the same arrangement and they're definitely public.

I've seen service centers with non-public superchargers but it's usually a single ~90kW cabinet with a single connection tucked away in the back of a service bay.
I confirmed during the TOCNM tour - the Superchargers at the service center won’t be open to the public.