Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's driving from SoCal via 101 Robobank chargers for the Model S Oct 1st ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

scott451

KWH-PWR#1349Sprt,S Sig#96
Apr 2, 2009
Palo Alto
I'm planning on driving from San diego to Palo Alto on Friday September 30th via the 101. I plan to use the 70A chargers along the way. How many other SoCal roadster owners are planning to drive and charge along the 101 robobank route?

Anybody traveling North along 101 for this event is welcome to charge at my house in San Luis Obispo on this day. PM me for directions/address. HPC and 5 Nema 14-50's. There will be a BBQ and office party in process and you are welcome to participate. I will be home on Sunday as well for any return traffic. My house is much better than waiting in the Robobank parking lot!!

Last edited:
Thinking about it. Without a reservation though, we just might wait till it comes to the store.
BTW Malibu has three new J connectors. Nice shopping and food there.

Where are the new connectors? The ones listed at the Civic Center or? I plan on being in the area in early September, so want to make sure I know all my options. (And yes, great shopping and great food there ... I miss Nobu's. The sushi in this area is smothered in sauces. It's not a good thing.)

Where are the new connectors? The ones listed at the Civic Center or? I plan on being in the area in early September, so want to make sure I know all my options. (And yes, great shopping and great food there ... I miss Nobu's. The sushi in this area is smothered in sauces. It's not a good thing.)

Yep Civic center is back up. I was part of a group that worked with city hall to update them after the remodel. Two Js and a SPI. Also another J at the Country Mart but that spot is tree'd since it will be full of leaves all the time.

Last edited:
...full of leaves all the time.
most-leafs-in-one-meeting.jpg

I think Bonnie got the joke and was going along with it. She's bringing a car cover to protect her car from all the (Nissan) leafs.

I thought it was pretty clever.

I thought she missed it thinking there were actually trees she would have to worry about sap, etc.. A Rake reference is active, exaggeratedand a bit less subtle.

Now she wants to let the cat out of the bag! :)