Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Show Fort Myers, Teslas Wanted for a good cause 12/13/15

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

A family friend asked me to post this on the forum. They would love to have a corral of Teslas' at the show. Please refer to the attached flyer for info. If I can get a count for who may want to attend I will communicate it with the organizer.

Please refer to the website for pictures and more details.

Thanks

Seth

Car Show Benefit for a Southwest Florida Family

In August of this year 22 month old Little John was diagnosed with liver cancer. Since that time, Little John hasbeen undergoing chemotherapy to try to shrink the tumor on his liver. Currently, because of the tumor’s locationand size the doctors are unable to operate. Little John has been placed on a transplant list.
All show proceeds to bene t Little John & his family as he battles liver cancer.

December 13th, 2015
10am to 4pm
Fort Myers, FL 33907

Car, Truck & Bike Show
Please come out and show your support for Little John and his family!
We will be doing People’s Choice awards, Top 10 & Best of Show
50/50 ra e, Maaco Paint Job and Silent Auction
Club parking is available for pre-registered vehicles. Online registration is now available
Registration Fee: Online Pre-Registration $20 - Day of Show $30Vendor pricing: $75 for 6 . Table - $150 for 10 x 10 space
Special Rates for Car show at: Crown Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops 239-482-2900
Free Admission to the Public!

Sponsors
Valvoline Instant Oil Change, e Barrier Reef of Naples, AppsinaSnap.com

At: Bell Tower Shops
US 41 & Daniels Parkway

e Bristol Collection and Antiques
For more show info email: [email protected] or Call 863-381-2404

FunRunCarShow.com