Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Tesla Employee Appreciation Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

omarsultan

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2013
Northern California
Tesla Fans:

As the Tesla factory heads into crunch-time for the end of the year, I thought it would be cool to do another employee appreciation event this year, as last year’s banner and pizza event went so well. Model X reservation holders might not have been following this all that closely as the thread lived in the Model S forum, but our Tesla contacts said the effort was very much appreciated by the employees.

After talking with the Tesla folks we worked with last year, and discussing what worked and what we might approach differently, we are making a couple of changes to simply logistics and make it easier for more owners/fans to participate.

This year, we will be creating a video highlight reel with “thank yous” from soon-to-be owners or wannabe owners. Telsa will set up video kiosks around the factory which will loop the video. Along with this, Tesla will also distribute “thank you” holiday cookies on behalf of owners. Finally, there will also be event at the Factory in Fremont where employees can hear directly from owners—still working on the details for that, so stay tuned.

You can participate in two ways:
1) Send me a picture of you holding a sign with your message—something like this:
iStock_000017850964_Small.jpg

2) Send me a short video clip (about 6 sec) with your thank you message

Notes:
1) Please shoot pics and video in landscape mode and at max resolution
2) You will need to sign a release for your pic/video—submissions will become property of Tesla
3) Feel free to be creative and fun with with your pic/video, but please keep it PG-rated and if you have an axe to grind with Elon and company, this is not the place to do it

If you want to participate, please PM me and I’ll provide further details.

Attachments

• iStock_000017850964_Small.jpg
    iStock_000017850964_Small.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 178