Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking at Sky Harbor (PHX)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any "issues" parking in the terminal lots at Sky Harbor? And by issues I mean vandalism (like that being discussed in other threads re California). Debating whether to drive to the airport and park, as I did previously in my less-expensive ICE, or find an alternative.

Thanks.

I think the car is common enough now that it's not attracting as much attention as it used to. I recently parked at the East long term garage B over the weekend and had no issues- I even got a software update delivered via 3G while parked there!

I've also seen one other Tesla parked at The Parking Spot on Van Buren about a year ago.

We'll probably use the East lot again, the spots are pretty wide and it was easy to park at the end of a row, to protect one side from door dings.

I park in either the terminal garage (for 1-2 day trips) or either the E or W long term garages for about 1/2 the trips I take (usually if I leave bright and early or get home late). The other times my wife will drop me off. Never had any issues...

If you live in the East Valley or Tempe (or south) I've found BlueSky to be the best place to park offsite. I spoke w/ a manager there and he expressed interest in adding charging or possibly "VIP" parking spaces. If we had enough interest in that I can talk to them again.

Reactions: beantobe