Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Monterey/Seaside Service Center now open

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep--a good time! When I left I gave all 5 parking Valets a few launches (two trips) Needless to say, these fine young men were so impressed they giggled like young school girls. One guy thought his hands were going numb. It was a nice event and it was nice to look under a Models S up on the rack. The staff was excellent! I stopped by the day before the opening on my way down to Car Week.

FYI-You missed the back 2 SuperChargers--There at a total of 6

See this post Supercharger - Seaside / Monterey (went LIVE 08-14-2015) - Page 11

How did you know / get invited to this event?

They sent out invitations to local folks

- - - Updated - - -

Yep--a good time! When I left I gave all 5 parking Valets a few launches (two trips) Needless to say, these fine young men were so impressed they giggled like young school girls. One guy thought his hands were going numb. It was a nice event and it was nice to look under a Models S up on the rack. The staff was excellent! I stopped by the day before the opening on my way down to Car Week.

FYI-You missed the back 2 SuperChargers--There at a total of 6

See this post Supercharger - Seaside / Monterey (went LIVE 08-14-2015) - Page 11

good to know, didn't look around back.... BTW, if any are locals, or weekenders, join the Carmel Tesla Group on this site

- - - Updated - - -

There was also an HPWC in the store. That was my white Roadster backed in - worked great with Henry's CAN SR adapter!

Nice!!!