Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't wait for late August

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, we just ordered a 90D (with a number of options) and received our VIN build number yesterday with a late August delivery. That said, we live between Cordes Jct and Prescott known as Bensch Ranch, AZ. We own the Cordes Jct Motel, RV Park and 50s Diner Backseat Bar adjacent to the Shell Truck Stop Super Charger station. We lived in Fremont, CA for a number of years and know the old NUMMI plant, now Tesla and have two step grandson's that work there. One does the final QA, so they will be tracking it for me.

We went with the all-wheel drive 90 to achieve the best mileage because we are in the mountains of Arizona. We travel to Fremont and Folsom, CA often and have a 42 foot Allegro bus but are not sure if we will trailer tow the Telsa, as it is not dinghy four wheel down towable. We do have three other vehicles that are four down and towable. When we travel in the motorhome, my wife has her embroidery sewing machine and I fish, hunt & road bike. Anyway, still trying to figure out the Telsa Club site. I would post a picture but, I think I need a tutorial. Hope to see you all on the road or at some events, Jerry and Robbin Schultz