Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clipper Creek

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The clippercreek's are well built and used for many public charging stations. Think of them as industrial grade with top notch warranty and customer service. The HPWC and Leviton are cheaper but don't have the same track record.

We've had a Clipper Creek HCS-60 for over a year (hardwired unit that is capable of providing 48A, 11.5kW). It was overkill for my wife's Focus Electric, but I knew eventually I'd be adding a Model S to the garage, which I did a few months ago. The unit has been bulletproof and the Company is a pleasure to deal with.

This is the unit we have:

ClipperCreek | EV Charging Stations | EVSE | Electric Vehicle Charging

We've had a Clipper Creek HCS-60 for over a year (hardwired unit that is capable of providing 48A, 11.5kW). It was overkill for my wife's Focus Electric, but I knew eventually I'd be adding a Model S to the garage, which I did a few months ago. The unit has been bulletproof and the Company is a pleasure to deal with.

Seconded on Clipper Creek's products. First rate, bullet proof.

I have the same one for my Leaf (overkill) but it also acts as a backup for my Tesla. Works great.