Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to buy solar products?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i was surprised the other day whilst strolling through home depot that you can buy a system through them now! you can get specific components to. i would attach the link but cannot on my pos tablet for some reason. just go to home depot website and search solar

Last edited:
I want to buy solar panels, how can i do?

Your profile gives no clue about where you live, so it is hard to recommend specifically. Solar City is nation-wide, I think; big company, competent on easy roofs, somewhat more expensive than average.

My favorite California supplier is online here: Home Solar System Price List - Compare Wholesale Discount Prices Very helpful and offer a wide variety of brands at good prices. They even will supply drawings and specs (required by power company and city/county building permits) for those who want to install their own system. They also supply rack mounting hardware for more difficult roofs, like tile, metal, and cedar shake that Solar City and other mass marketers will not touch.

Last edited: