Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Circles Berlin!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla shows a peaceful way to change and help the world to a better level. And they invite competitors to the game by open patents, motivating to develop and so on....

But this video just don't feel right.

The thematic was never and will never be a good source for a lot of people to have fun. Especially not, if you know someone who suffered during that time.

Tesla shows a peaceful way to change and help the world to a better level. And they invite competitors to the game by open patents, motivating to develop and so on....

But this video just don't feel right.

The thematic was never and will never be a good source for a lot of people to have fun. Especially not, if you know someone who suffered during that time.

I share your feeling on the matter. As much as I can see the humour in these videos, I can't laugh at them and no matter how well delivered the lines might be, I always find myself feeling quite distraught at the end of it.

Nevertheless, I've learned not to take offence from those who are able to find a laugh from this and have no problem with it being posted here. As a nation (and a world) we have a challenging task of finding a balance between remembering this catastrophic tragedy and allowing ourselves to move forward without being crippled and haunted by our past.

They could have talked about melons. I simply find the video and the historic background will never be funny for some.

Like a body cut into pieces won't be fun for others, even if served with jokes.

But I wasn't personally offended by the video, or by anyone here, so please go on and ignore my post. I just wanted to encourage a little bit, to think about.