Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Enough Tesla YouTube Videos!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, as I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my Tesla to enter production, I've literally watched almost every YouTube video with the Model S in it. Lately I haven't gotten any work done and all I want to do is watch more videos! But there aren't any videos left...the wait is killing me. Maybe I'll do a favor to other future impatient Tesla owners and start making some videos once I get the car in our garage:smile:

Do you guys have any favorite YouTube videos of the Model S? Or would you like to see any specific type of video about the car?

I'm just like you and search "Tesla" in YouTube and click the limiter of what was uploaded "today." It's a slight obsession. Only difference is I have my Tesla as of a month ago ;). The obsession doesn't go away...always want to see it in other colors, other options, other angles... check out all the pictures on their Facebook page. That can be fun.

Hey guys, as I'm (not so) patiently waiting for my Tesla to enter production, I've literally watched almost every YouTube video with the Model S in it. Lately I haven't gotten any work done and all I want to do is watch more videos! But there aren't any videos left...the wait is killing me. Maybe I'll do a favor to other future impatient Tesla owners and start making some videos once I get the car in our garage:smile:

Do you guys have any favorite YouTube videos of the Model S? Or would you like to see any specific type of video about the car?
https://www.youtube.com/user/KmanAuto
i have minimum 8 more videos coming over the next week. including in depth chademo, charging model s with chademo, range updates, tesla products reviews, and my big one, Kman Does China, where I visited the largest tesla store in the world. that one will include test drive on Chinese roads, state of ev's in china, some looks at Chinese superchargers, store views, menu views in Chinese, opinions on what Tesla's doing wrong in china, and Chinese citizen opinions. And of course, I have panda videos coming too...

In case you missed any of these, they are fantastic.. eventually this evolves into watching every video about Elon/SpaceX too.

- National Geographic Megafactories on Tesla
- Bloomberg Risk Takers: Elon Musk

I'm just like you and search "Tesla" in YouTube and click the limiter of what was uploaded "today." It's a slight obsession. Only difference is I have my Tesla as of a month ago ;). The obsession doesn't go away...always want to see it in other colors, other options, other angles... check out all the pictures on their Facebook page. That can be fun.

That's what I do too! Lol I'll set the filter to one month to see if there are any new videos I might have missed. If this "slight obsession" doesn't go away by the time I get my car, I might as well quit my job! Lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/KmanAuto
i have minimum 8 more videos coming over the next week. including in depth chademo, charging model s with chademo, range updates, tesla products reviews, and my big one, Kman Does China, where I visited the largest tesla store in the world. that one will include test drive on Chinese roads, state of ev's in china, some looks at Chinese superchargers, store views, menu views in Chinese, opinions on what Tesla's doing wrong in china, and Chinese citizen opinions. And of course, I have panda videos coming too...

Yeah I've definitely seen your videos too! They've helped me get my Tesla "fix" :wink:
I'll subscribe so I can get your new ones as well.

I guess I should get someone to take some videos of my car from the outside. All/most of my videos are of autocross from inside of my S. Maybe I can get a good video of the spring enduro at the end of march.

would love to see how a P85D does in autocross

Do it! It would be cool seeing it from the outside. I've been thinking of trying out autocross with our mustang. It is one of the best ways to learn the handling limits of a car and how to push it at those limits. I haven't seen your videos yet.

In case you missed any of these, they are fantastic.. eventually this evolves into watching every video about Elon/SpaceX too.

- National Geographic Megafactories on Tesla
- Bloomberg Risk Takers: Elon Musk

The Bloomberg one was definitely one of my favorites. You really get a sense of the intelligence and passion that Musk has in changing the world. It's hard not to support a company like that!

actually some of my first videos were on an ipod from the outside-pretty sure I've put them in 'my' thread
I only put tape on my car on my very first day of autocross...have done almost 50 days of auto X now! began solely left foot braking last weekend...I think I am much faster now :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've literally watched almost every YouTube video with the Model S in it. Lately I haven't gotten any work done and all I want to do is watch more videos! But there aren't any videos left

I have started watching JB Straubel videos now. Pretty good stuff actually. That guy is very knowledgeable. He says "you know" a little too much, but if you get past that.....

Last edited: