Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2013 Pearl White Model S60 - Excellent Condition - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Pearl White Model S60 - Excellent Condition

This is a very clean, very well maintained Pearl White Model S60 with 24,000 miles. Absolutely no dings or scratches and a perfect grey leather interior with Obeche matte trim. I've had zero problems with this car and it still 90% charges to 180 miles. Getting an 85D in March (just updated by TM).

Includes:

* Tech Package
* Studio Sound Package
* Active Air Suspension
* Tesla Center Console
* Parcel Shelf
* Original Tesla 19" Wheels Powder Coated to Tesla Grey
* Windows Tinted to WA State Maximum
* Supercharging Not Currently Enabled

List Date: 1/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2013 Pearl White Model S60 - Excellent Condition
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

xsyRx2X67Nby.jpg
RVUWBpvfx4eF.jpg
4E5ZfHS85HZp.jpg
tudmsQVjQrfC.jpg
gnxCt1gSGvGt.jpg

Last edited:
haha, totaally.

yeah. it was a joke. You gave good advice to the owner. He/She needs to do what's best for them.

That car hits the sweet $pot for many of whom that are waiting for such an opportunity. Tesla marks it up afterward too much IMHO.

There is zero rust on this car or rims. The tread depth is 6/32" (measured today) on all four tires, and they were last rotated 8/25/2014 by Tesla service. During that service Tesla also replaced all the lug nuts, I think for cosmetic reasons only.

I can post more photos tomorrow, but I can assure you all the leather looks brand new.

Unfortunately Tesla just updated my delivery date to March.