Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2008 Tesla Roadster #348

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2008 Tesla Roadster #348

For sale is 2008 Tesla Roadster production #348. If you are looking at this ad, you know exactly what this car has to offer. It comes with Tesla CPO Extended warranty until July 2016 ($$$!) or can extend the CPO warranty until 2019. You can buy it with confidence. The car still charges to around 180 miles at reg charge and ~230 miles on range charge. It currently has 11000 miles. Comes w/ 110v, 240v, and J1772 adapter (worth $750). The car is currently wrapped in blaze orange matte metallic ($3500). The original paint on the car is thunder grey as show in the pictures.

List Date: 12/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 Tesla Roadster #348
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $69,500.00

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

BDNwMTwQWQVu.JPG
PbshsjBmbTRK.JPG
cJ6648eN85e8.JPG
ybmdE1QJ5kME.JPG
zCKHYBwpwCWr.JPG
NMzuupxURZCM.JPG
rzABTmNewsJZ.JPG
qW3ba1W5guY0.JPG

I'm looking at your ad but I can't read it. Here's an example of what I see in the Tapatalk app on my iPad:

KˆHÜšYÚ[˜[Z[￾ÛˆHØ\ˆ\È[™\ˆÜ™^H\ÈÚÝÈ[ˆHXÝ\™\ˈBƒB“\Ý]NˆL‹ÎÌŒMBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË￾\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœÛ\Ý[™ÏLŒ]\ÛK\›ØYÝ\‹LÍLM￾￾￾MWLŒ\ÛH›ØYÝ

Ad doesn't look right on regular web browser either.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/automobiles-sale/353476-2008-tesla-roadster-348-a.html

Year: 2008
Model: Roadster
Price: $67000
Mileage: 11000
Color: Thunder Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For sale is 2008 Tesla Roadster production #348. If you are looking at this ad, you know exactly what this car has to offer. It comes with Tesla CPO [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]warranty[/FONT][/FONT] until July 2016 ($$$!). You can buy it with confidence. The car still charges to around 180 miles at reg charge and ~230 miles on range charge. Comes w/ 110v, 240v, and J1772 adapter (worth $750). The car is currently wrapped in blaze orange matte [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]metallic[/FONT][/FONT]. The original paint on the car is thunder grey as show in the pictures.

PLEASE send any inquiries to jee328 at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Nice find, TEG.

The blaze orange matte metallic wrap looks really, really good, but I wonder why the wheels are silver in the pics showing the original thunder gray, but black in the current state wrapped photos? I'm guessing the owner either powder coated the wheels or has two sets?

I copy/pasted my ad from local craigslist, so maybe an irrelevant statement for this forum.

You may want to clean up your ad, it doesn't help sell your vehicle and looks like a fake ad IMO.

For example:
" It currently has LLLZ[\ˈÛÛY\ÈËÈLL‹￾‹[™ŒMÍ̈Y\\ˆÛÜ￾ "

Sounds like your car has a virus or something really awful by that description. Please keep your car parked far away from mine! I don't want it catching that terrible mess.