Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Right power mirror behaving strangely/stuck in folded position

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving home this evening I noticed that the right power mirror was angled up. So I hit my driver profile and it reset to the correct position. A few minutes later I noticed it was angled up again. This time hitting my profile did nothing, except I noticed a very soft, very high-pitched squealing sound for just a second. This sound repeated every time I tried to manually adjust the mirror with the hard buttons on the driver's side door. I also tried folding the mirrors in and it folded in. However now it won't fold out - it is stuck in the folded position. As a last resort I tried rebooting the center screen. That didn't fix it. The left mirror is behaving normally.

Not sure if this is a coincidence, but we've also had more rain here in the last 2 days than in all the days since I took delivery back in May combined. There's a lot of water that has been hitting the car.

Anybody seen this before? A cursory search of the forums isn't turning up anything for me.