Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crazy Rant being placed on SF Area Tesla's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any of you Bay Area owners see this? It's a full page of single-spaced anti-Tesla trash being placed on Teslas in the SF Bay area. I guess the shorts are getting desperate?

https://twitter.com/ryan/status/461592657266245632

BmfoE2pIYAA_3xz.jpg

That sheet is hilarious. Y'all must have hit some kind of critical mass in California for a guy to print off flyers and start putting them on cars. There are a lot of Tesla's in Austin but you'd be wasting your time wandering around looking for one.

"Tesla 'Satisfaction' survey authored by it's own investors/fanboys". They have us there. Most Tesla drivers i know own stock and are just as crazy about the car as i am. Still, that's correlation, not causation.

OMG. So I read the whole thing on my phone, no small effort there. Link was from Business Insider/Yahoo finance, really good comments posted to the article.
I just want to point out that we will need an original for the EV/Tesla history museum. So if you are one of the lucky recipients, hold on to it, and make a copy or two. Send me one, I'll put it in the shrine :smile: I have going. ML

Wait ...."Tesla buys magazine articles, 'reviews' & TV shows for which it pays PR writers to only write good things about Tesla"

Motor trend was bought? what about FOX for the last few years. hmm suspicious

My butt is itchy, gotta do some drugs I guess and get rid of some local transient tweaker pedestrians.

at least this guy did his homework
anyone want my VAMPIRE POWERED car

- - - Updated - - -

OMG. So I read the whole thing on my phone, no small effort there. Link was from Business Insider/Yahoo finance, really good comments posted to the article.
I just want to point out that we will need an original for the EV/Tesla history museum. So if you are one of the lucky recipients, hold on to it, and make a copy or two. Send me one, I'll put it in the shrine :smile: I have going. ML

I was thinking a poster of this for TMConnect

is that the shrine of Dead Beats?:-D:-D