Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northeast tesla owners meet & greet!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
My name is Lou Montalvo and I am an avid Tesla enthusiast. I also am a proud member of the Carmel NY, Fire Department. I will be giving a EV safety course to my fellow members on Thursday March 20th, 2014 at 7PM at our firehouse, and a few members of this forum have volunteered to come up with their Tesla's so the crew and I can look over the vehicles.
I then got the idea to open it up to everyone and see if we can make an event out of it. I got the OK from the Chief and we can have a MEET and GREET at our Firehouse parking lot after the class. We have a huge parking lot and I would like to see as many Tesla's come up as possible. It would be a great opportunity for us at the firehouse to see the cars up close and the owners to meet fellow owners and just make a great evening out of it.
If your interested in coming out here's the info:
Thursday March 20th from 7:30PM till whenever we want to leave.... ;-)
Carmel Fire Department
94 Gleneida Ave
Carmel, NY 10512
Google maps:
https://goo.gl/maps/T4UPx

I can be reached via phone, text or email anytime day or night for any information at:
cell# 516-351-0866
email: [email protected]

The more people and Tesla's that come out the MERRIER, and no worries, I will be hiding the JAWS of LIFE so everyone can relax. Hope to see you there.
Lou Montalvo
Badge# 873
Carmel Fire Department