Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone form the UK & in the heart of Motorsport design & Production - Oxford.
We brought a Tesla as a company R&D machine.
We design F1, sports & super-cars (www.dash-cae.co.uk)
The Tesla Roadster we have embraces our values for lightweight powerful vehicles.

We have our own F1 inspired upgrades planned...so far a Carbon fibre Diffuser which could offer 41% more downforce for nearly zero additional drag (of course it's lighter & stiffer)....Hope we can serve the community with our findings..

Any enquiries ... then please try [email protected]

Enjoy our 1st pics
CFD#0.JPG
CFD#2.JPG
CFD#3.JPG
20130113_112444.jpg

you are not geting a lot of love from this community since we have been burnt once or twice......... by companies trying to solicite accessories to our belloved cars....... you would have to be vetted by one of our local members before anyone would be willing to bet money on you. sorry for the mistrust since your product looks interesting and has been asked for by more than one owner in the past. best of luck and hope you enjoy your tesla.

felix b.

I'm interested...but the car is already pretty rear heavy. Would it improve aero and range?
Cost? Do you have another production one to put more pics of?

I like the engineering....

Yes it improves Aero, No it will not increase range.
The Diffuser is not for sale (currently). we have not supplied the public before. we supply OEM (Mclaren, Jaguar, Lotus, Caterhan, Renault, Honda) with performanc prototype equipment. Our study has been done wit the knowledge and in response from Tesla Motors.
I do not understand the comment from dsm363 as we have never supplied anything that he would know about.
Sorry for any misunderstanding.
It would be best to visit our business site (About Us) if you want any more info.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Shame about the forum and the lack of warmth, but no offence taken.
I love my Tesla too, despite seeming to be a petrol head in F1. I love the technology but couldn't care much for the racing. The Technolgy has far more relevance to me when applied to Hybrid or Electric Vehicles.
We supply OEM (Mclaren, Jaguar, Lotus, Caterham, Honda, and renault)...we are good at what we do & our study was in response to Tesla Motor company.
We do not have this diffuser for sale yet and I'm still weighing up the possibility. W would need a minimum of 5 possible interests before we'd take the project further.
Thanks for your interest and please get in touch with www.dash-cae.co.uk if you want more info on Tesla work or us!

That's very nice work Dash. I would be all over this if I had a Roadster. Tesla had originally suggested there would be other carbon fiber bits on the Performance Model S and all we ended up with is the little rear spoiler. Any chance of your company doing something for the Model S? I know this would be more cosmetic than performance based which is maybe too much of a departure for what your company does.