Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] Does FSD have any second-hand value?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Noticing Americans commenting on this. Ignore them. FSD situation is entirely different there.

Personally, I bought FSD in Aug 2019. After some initial improvements Autopilot functionality has deteriorated a great deal since then. I have now switched off the "extra" functionality, and really just use the "free" autopilot, which is mostly pretty good, but it's a million miles from US style FSD.

I will likely buy a new Tesla next year. I will not be paying a penny for any functionality that is not in operation and is known to work well.

I do not blame Tesla for this, it is the European interpretation of UN regulations that has stopped us getting FSD, and is ruining the enhanced Autopilot functionality as well. But I have well and truly wasted £5,800.
You don’t blame Tesla at all for selling you a feature they knew they wouldn’t be able to provide in a reasonable timeframe?

So essentially you donated £5,800 to Tesla, got nothing in return, and blame “UN” entirely.

Pretty disappointing outlook, but then Tesla banks on people blaming entities other than themselves.

Might I suggest a read of: My experience taking Tesla to court about FSD