Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my house came back into the app but with no connection. When I connect to the gateway and hit start system I am getting this error. Anyone else see this before? I’ve reset everything as the troubleshooting steps on the Tesla app asked. I guess I have to wait until 11 when chat opens up and hopefully this is easy to fix.
IMG_1349.png

• Informative
Reactions: Jones1
Well my house came back into the app but with no connection. When I connect to the gateway and hit start system I am getting this error. Anyone else see this before? I’ve reset everything as the troubleshooting steps on the Tesla app asked. I guess I have to wait until 11 when chat opens up and hopefully this is easy to fix.
View attachment 1043397
This is what happens when a company fires 15,000 people.

Reactions: DrewHou
So just got off chat support (which btw the website, app, and support options all have different times as to when they become available)

Long story short they do not know why but my system was “decommissioned” in the system and they are escalating the issue and I should get a response in 7-10 business days. These are the issues that keep me from recommending Tesla. Every other upgrade to my house would have someone out in no time and have it fixed. Instead I wait 7-10 business days for them to decide if they need to send someone out and support said if that is determined it could be a few months before they have an opening.

• Informative
Latest update: Tesla pushed a file remotely to my system and now I don’t even have grid power which I do not even understand. I called them up and they said they cannot even troubleshoot since it’s been escalated and to just wait the 7-10 business days. Does anyone know a way to turn off the system so I can just be chilling on the grid at least?

• Informative
Latest update: Tesla pushed a file remotely to my system and now I don’t even have grid power which I do not even understand. I called them up and they said they cannot even troubleshoot since it’s been escalated and to just wait the 7-10 business days. Does anyone know a way to turn off the system so I can just be chilling on the grid at least?
That's just not acceptable. Do they think your batteries are going to last 7-10 days?

I would call back and demand to speak to a supervisor/manager about this!

What PW/Gateway do you have?

• Love
Reactions: DrewHou and Jones1
Call an installer. See if they know.

Suppose you could turn off the powerwalls and hit the e-stop switch on the panels to keep you grid only.

Update. Tesla Electric or Tesla Unlimited Charging plan. Still not completely sure of the plan name.
Tesla emailed me saying I had a bill ready to review. When went to open my bill. I clicked the link. Saw no bill. I was use to that. But then It opened up to this. Which I haven’t seen at all since I had Tesla electric the first time and switched back from Just Energy. Now it’s back. After 3 weeks with TE. Makes no sense. 😆 no app update or nothing. Just pushed to me. I guess.
1714595036287.png

I wonder if it’s a component or just a software glitch that’s causing the issue.
It’s like the whole system forgot everything. Like it was never setup or “commissioned”, my rate plan was deleted out of the app, it unpaired charge from solar from my car, and unpaired my phone from the powerwalls. I wish I knew how to properly configure it up under the setup wizard thing in the installer menu. I think it just forgot all its settings. That’s my hope.

I’m on Hold……..
Hope you have better luck than me on the issue I’m having. I haven’t got them to budge an inch saying they cannot do anything until tier 2 gets to my ticket. I did manage to get my grid power back to my house by just turning everything off and back on again. Tesla wants the system powered up as usual for any remote troubleshooting over the next couple weeks. 🤬

Hope you have better luck than me on the issue I’m having. I haven’t got them to budge an inch saying they cannot do anything until tier 2 gets to my ticket. I did manage to get my grid power back to my house by just turning everything off and back on again. Tesla wants the system powered up as usual for any remote troubleshooting over the next couple weeks. 🤬
So I just got off the phone with TE. They said it has to be a Glitch. They only have me on one plan. They are doing software upgrades. So that could been the issue. I was told.
Now I only see the one EFL. Crazy.