Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had to get out from underfoot of the contractors for a bit as we're having some work done to the inn. So we're wandering. I was excited to see that there's a possibility we might cross paths with @JSergeant in the south. We're thinking the theme for next week might be Presidential Libraries. Right now, we're headed for the beach. Today's haul is posted below; it was a rather full day.
Check-ins for 2023-03-02
- Edison - Route 1, NJ (#451)
- Trenton - Richard Stockton, NJ (#452)
- Pedricktown - Clara Barton, NJ (#453)
- Bear, DE (#454)
- Aberdeen - Churchville Rd, MD (#455)
- Abingdon - Woodsdale Rd, MD (#456)
- White Marsh, MD (#457)
- Baltimore - Boston Street, MD (#458)
- Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD (#459)
- Hanover, MD (#460)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#461)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#462)
- Beltsville, MD (#463)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#464)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#465)
- Falls Church, VA (#466)
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#467)
- Fairfax, VA (#468)
- Manassas, VA (#469)
- Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place, VA (#470)
- Stafford, VA (#471)
Have I mentioned that I love the ease of checkins with the new database and the easy summarization capability?

We had to get out from underfoot of the contractors for a bit as we're having some work done to the inn. So we're wandering. I was excited to see that there's a possibility we might cross paths with @JSergeant in the south. We're thinking the theme for next week might be Presidential Libraries. Right now, we're headed for the beach. Today's haul is posted below; it was a rather full day.
Check-ins for 2023-03-02
- Bear, DE (#454)
- Stafford, VA (#471)
Have I mentioned that I love the ease of checkins with the new database and the easy summarization capability?
Hell of a haul today @Half Dollar Bill ! Look forward to seeing yet more posted tomorrow.
I, too, love the ease of check-in right on the car's browser, and then the plain text cut and paste capability for posting here.
Continued safe travels.

Reactions: NKYTA and juliusa
Weather and traffic in Arizona and SoCal has thrown me off course and off schedule so 1400 will have to wait. Skipping the rest of Cali for now and heading straight home tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-02-28
- Big Spring, TX (#1375)
- Lubbock (SC), TX (#1376)
- Amarillo - E Interstate 40, TX (#1377)
- Albuquerque - Louisiana Blvd NE, NM (#1378)

Check-ins for 2023-03-01
- Socorro, NM (#1379)

Check-ins for 2023-03-02
- Yucca Valley, CA (#1380)
- Victorville, CA (#1381)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#1382)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#1383)

Cincinnati trip Day 3.

Too long a day for us - 8.5 hours of driving plus 2 hours of charging. It looks like we must have passed @GHammer on the road.

Check-ins for 2023-03-02

- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#1567)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#1568)
- Needles - W Broadway St, CA (#1569)
- Needles - E Broadway St, CA (#1570) (First to check-in)

Image 3-2-23 at 9.46 PM.jpeg
Image 3-2-23 at 9.46 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-2-23 at 9.47 PM.jpeg

I haven't posted in a couple of days. From Lllano to Fort Davis, I only repeated superchargers, then I charged at the hotel and spent a day bumming around the Davis Mountains before overnighting in Pecos. I wanted to hike in Guadalupe National Park again, but the winds were supposed to be 75mph, and all the natives convinced me to skip it.

Besides hiking, I got to tour MacDonald Observatory, near the highest part of the Davis Mountains. (Alas, they had cancelled their nighttime viewing the night before, though, because the winds stirred up a wildfire nearby, which cut their power for several hours.)

Check-ins for 2023-03-02
- Midland, TX (#275)
- Big Spring, TX (#276)
- Sweetwater, TX (#277)
- Clyde, TX (#278)
- Cisco, TX (#279)
- Fort Worth - Whitmore St, TX (#280)
- Arlington, TX (#281)
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#282)

From Fort Worth to Arlington to Dallas, I was skipping ahead of a huge tornado-like thunderstorm. I took my wife's advice, and settled in a parking deck near the Dallas SuC for an hour, until it turned to steady rain.

Enchanted Rock State Park, between Llano and Fredericksburg
enchanted_rock.JPG

Davis Mountains State Park in the early morning
davis_mountains.JPG

Fort Davis National Historic Site
fort_davis.jpg

MacDonald Observatory
macdonald_observatory.jpg

Storm over Dallas
storm.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-03-02
- Bear, DE (#454)
- White Marsh, MD (#457)
- Baltimore - Boston Street, MD (#458)
- Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD (#459)
- Hanover, MD (#460)
- Laurel - Fort Meade Rd, MD (#461)
- Laurel - Van Dusen Rd, MD (#462)
- Beltsville, MD (#463)
- Chevy Chase, MD (#464)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#465)
- Falls Church, VA (#466)
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#467)
- Fairfax, VA (#468)
- Manassas, VA (#469)
- Stafford, VA (#471)
Well done. I was ahead for a day!

... new one in Fairfield, CA ... The Tesla tech who turned them on yesterday was there and asked if the stall I chose was working well. It was.

Did the tech know he was in the presence of greatness?
I can just imagine:

Tech: "Is it working well for you?"
JSergeant: "Yeah, I'd rank it easily in the top 500 of the superchargers I've visited. Probably even top 50 from 2023 so far."
Tech: "... it's ... it's only the beginning of March."
JSergeant: "Right, I have a lot of catching up to do!"

We've reached the beach (Sorry Tesla Midatlantic).
Check-ins for 2023-03-03
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#472)
- Ashland, VA (#473)
- Mechanicsville, VA (#474)
- Richmond, VA (#475)
- Richmond - S Providence Rd, VA (#476)
- Colonial Heights, VA (#477)
- Petersburg - Wagner Rd, VA (#478)
- Henderson, NC (#479)
- Oxford, NC (#480)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#481)
- Garner, NC (#482)
- Fayetteville, NC (#483)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (#484)

Cincinnati trip Day 4.

A shorter day today, although not as short as I hoped due to Friday afternoon rush hour traffic around Phoenix.

Check-ins for 2023-03-03

- Kingman - W Andy Devine, AZ (#1571)
- Phoenix - E Mayo Blvd, AZ (#1572)
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#1573)
- Mesa, AZ (#1574)
- Tempe, AZ (#1575)
- Phoenix - N 19th Ave, AZ (#1576)
- Glendale, AZ (#1577)

Image 3-3-23 at 7.36 PM.jpeg
Image 3-3-23 at 7.37 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-3-23 at 7.37 PM.jpeg

Check-in for 3/3/2023
Tillamook OR (#468)
Beaverton OR (#469)
Well by midnight I’ll be off the road with only a few new targets in Washington State. So have at it SilverMonk, PhilliGurl and Cameron A. I’m a sitting duck for a month. Had snow between Tillamook and Beaverton in the Coastal Alps!

Attachments

• 264882F7-7C67-44BC-B8DE-D9473CD9CB2A.jpeg
    264882F7-7C67-44BC-B8DE-D9473CD9CB2A.jpeg
    342.6 KB · Views: 36
Can anyone point me to the correct computer wiz that can provide me with the right key for Life360?
you've got an iPhone, i think randy does too, just use the built-in Find My app. much simpler and better for your privacy, and it's trivial to turn on/off and integrates with messages too (which you'd probably want so you can text people rather than just watch their pins move around on a map lol)

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Taking a slightly longer way home, for two reasons. First, so I don't catch up with the storm, and second, so I can knock out some chargers that I would never otherwise have a reason to hit.

Check-ins for 2023-03-03
- Nacogdoches, TX (#283)
- Natchitoches, LA (#284)
- Alexandria, LA (#285)
- McComb, MS (#286)
- Hattiesburg, MS (#287)

I had lunch I’ve Got the Recipe, a soul food place in downtown "Na-ka-lish". Walked alone the river walk in Alexandria while I charged there. Broke up the long back-roads drive from Alexandria to McComb by stopping in the old part of Natchez and walking around.