Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Regen Less Grabby?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed a subtle decrease on the stopping with regen. I got used to one peddle driving and I have a pretty good idea when I need to let go of the accelerator to get my SR+ to stop at the stop sign. Recently I have to use my breaks more often because it won't stop fast enough.

I haven't changed my regen settings.

Anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: jedi2b
I’ve been wondering this too. Feels less grabby. I’m on 32.3 and charge to 80%. No Regen dots, set to standard. Ambient temps around 85F. Today I was out in town and had to use my brakes at every other light. Just needed light pressure on the brakes, but needed them.

I'm on 32.3 and I noticed a loss of regen today. I was out on the highway and ran up to 110 mph. Then I had to lift off the electric pedal, as I was catching up to an ambulance. I eventually had to touch the brakes, as I didn't seem to be slowing down very much. I checked and my regen was on Standard like always.

Tesla should give more options for regen, like 1-2-3-4-5 instead of just "Low" and "Standard". What's Standard to one person is Low to another.