Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My experience taking Tesla to court about FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Last edited:

All in America though and they raise a class action if their coffee gets too cold. Not really relevant.

presumably that is too hot which was litterally the point
And tasteless like boiling water - is there a way to sue McDonald’s actually not fulfilling the brief of what a coffee should taste like? - unfortunately other than boiling water we can’t compare that with anything and they didn’t say coming soon - so may be we are not lucky as the Tesla law suits!

• Funny
Reactions: marchino
And tasteless like boiling water - is there a way to sue McDonald’s actually not fulfilling the brief of what a coffee should taste like? - unfortunately other than boiling water we can’t compare that with anything and they didn’t say coming soon - so may be we are not lucky as the Tesla law suits!
Genuine question here, - At home i have a bean to cup machine - Sage Oracle. My expresso is brown, I always use milk to make coffee and the result is a brown liquid - Why is McDonalds Coffee (Latte) always grey? They say they use Arabic beans and maybe a blend, I use single origin beans but must have tried probably around 50 different regions and countries of origin and never had a grey cup of liquid, and it seems the Grey colour is exclusive to McD

Make a pot of coffe and leave it to stay warm and it will go grey in 30mins

I suspect its also affected by MdD also seeming filtering their coffee prior to serving.

I grind my own coffee and brew using a couple of methods, and irrespective of how it is roasted, there is a lot of variation between different brew methods, proportions, timings and how far through the brew you fill the cup from.

Ironically, McD also use to have a reputation for making a good cup of coffee, until that all changed.

McD also use to have a reputation for making a good cup of coffee, u
Whether I believe this or not one thing is pretty sure our coffee standards have risen considerably over the last 30 years - imagine McDs coffee tasting anywhere like a coffee should. I had tasted McD and Starbucks coffee 20 years ago - wouldn’t call it anywhere close to a standard less than a euro french or the italian coffee by any stretch of imagination.

Whether I believe this or not one thing is pretty sure our coffee standards have risen considerably over the last 30 years - imagine McDs coffee tasting anywhere like a coffee should. I had tasted McD and Starbucks coffee 20 years ago - wouldn’t call it anywhere close to a standard less than a euro french or the italian coffee by any stretch of imagination.
I'm just a simple soul and find that 1 teaspoon of Nescafé with a touch of milk gives me the perfect brew with little effort.

This is an important thread.....very disappointing and disrespectful to @edb49 for it to be taken OT like this.
Yes. As important as allot of threads are in most forums not just this one here. They do get derailed. Wouldn't worry about @edb49... He is most probably laughing about rubbing peoples nose with this thread and to be fair probably glad he did it on his own now 🤔

• Disagree
Reactions: Whyone