Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe.

I was one of the first non-employees to get V12 outside of California, but I was in the last group for 11.4.9, after being in the OG group for almost a year.

My 2nd car is even more inconsistent.
You not OG.. that is what I am referring to. If you had V10.2 or earlier, your OG
I get it the day after Chuck and Omar 100% of the time so far

Reactions: LSDTester#1
But I was in that update group for most of v10 and 11 (until 11.4.X) and V12. I received V12 before people like Dirty Tesla and Chuck Cook.

It's random.
Most of V10 is not OG and nobody ever on any Tmc thread have ever posted proof of getting any update before Omar...
Don't go back and forth with me, your wrong....

I received V12 before people like Dirty Tesla and Chuck Cook
The initial rollout of 12.x to the public was special in that it was by state probably to be extra cautious with the new architecture. It started with California then some states like North/South Carolina and Texas. Potentially it'll go back to 10.x/11.x rollout behavior without the state differentiation.

You not OG.. that is what I am referring to. If you had V10.2 or earlier, your OG
I get it the day after Chuck and Omar 100% of the time so far
They have to add new testers because surely alot of people that had 10.2 have got new cars and bought FSD again

The total amount of og testers has be cycled eventually or new ones added to it like me

Regardless we all need to take a breath and remember it is a process and anyone here who has it in <20 days will be lucky. Here is a plausible VERY optimistic schedule:

24.9.6/12.4.1 > 5/26 (only some minor bugs)
24.9.7/12.4.2 > 5/31 (only some minor bugs) goes out to influencers and maybe a few testers.
24.9.8/12.4.3 > 6/7 starts slow rollout to all

Proof??? You are out of your mind...before Omar???
He sleeps on Elon's floor
No. Not before Omar or even AI Driver, but before Chuck, Dirty, Black Tesla, and other influencers.

As stated before, I received it when the original California rollout started, day 1. As far as I could tell, I was one of the few non-employees outside of California to get it.

V12 was different because it was mostly in California to start, with some special exceptions. I hope that is maintained (selfishly).

More about nagging: For me, and this may be something tied in to my own personal neurology, I find that I can observe and mentally process FSD behavior considerably easier when I'm not having to deal with maintaining torque on the yoke, or remembering to give the yoke a short push every once in a while. To get the best gestalt feel, I prefer to sit back, with hands idle, and just observe what's happening while remaining as relaxed as I can. So I look forward to nag-reduced testing/driving for that reason.

More about nagging: For me, and this may be something tied in to my own personal neurology, I find that I can observe and mentally process FSD behavior considerably easier when I'm not having to deal with maintaining torque on the yoke, or remembering to give the yoke a short push every once in a while. To get the best gestalt feel, I prefer to sit back, with hands idle, and just observe what's happening while remaining as relaxed as I can. So I look forward to nag-reduced driving for that reason.
Sounds like you will get it unless you wear sunglasses, driving at night with inadequate lighting, wear a hat, or have a legacy model S/X.

"have seen many others complain that it only takes a few seconds of looking at the screen to trigger a nag."
That's correct. I like to look at the ego and other cars on the screen but I cannot look longer than 5 or 10 seconds. If I look longer than that I will see a camera nag. Also the nag happens more at night.
If you’re looking for 5-10 seconds you’re not paying attention to the road