Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spare tire - Modern vs StanceMagic vs Tsportline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any drawbacks from doing that mod? Do you hear more rattles (not sure if the foam helps with rattles.) Was it hard to do the mod? I was going to just lay the tire down in the back area on our upcoming road trip. I use the factory wheels, and lugnuts. Will I have any issue if I need to use the spare?

I haven't noticed any additional noise or rattles.

the most difficult part was pushing and folding back the padding, its fairly thick and rigid.

i believe both sets of holes are 5x114.3, the narrower set is aftermarket and the wider set are factory size.

20240518_163314.jpg

I haven't noticed any additional noise or rattles.

the most difficult part was pushing and folding back the padding, its fairly thick and rigid.

i believe both sets of holes are 5x114.3, the narrower set is aftermarket and the wider set are factory size.

View attachment 1048428
Thanks! I'm still confused with the lugnut thing. If I had a flat, wouldn't I just use the same lugnuts?

Thanks! I'm still confused with the lugnut thing. If I had a flat, wouldn't I just use the same lugnuts?
yes, you will use whatever lug nuts are on your car.

if you have stock/factory wheels, then when you put on the Modern Spare, you would use the larger/wider holes.

if you have aftermarket wheels, then when you put on the Modern Spare, you would use the smaller/narrower holes.