Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jolt EV charging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or lives close by. Gets in car checks and hits reserve then drives straight to charger.

Anyhow did a session later in the day and noticed that the car slowed below 22kW above 75% which I hadn't seen before. Was down to about 16kW at 80%. I haven't seen that behaviour before (possibly latest Tesla updates impacting charge curve?)

Anyhow did a session later in the day and noticed that the car slowed below 22kW above 75% which I hadn't seen before. Was down to about 16kW at 80%. I haven't seen that behaviour before (possibly latest Tesla updates impacting charge curve?)
Not for me. Have 14.9 and used a JOLT this morning. Started at 73% and went to 82% and it sat on 23kW the whole time. Both the App and the car said 23kW with it occasionally getting to 23.5. I did have HVAC off. I did have a look with ScanMyTesla and noted the coolant pump was going slowly but no heating or cooling that I could detect. Ambient was 9degC and battery cells were around 14degC

Reactions: moa999
Not for me. Have 14.9 and used a JOLT this morning. Started at 73% and went to 82% and it sat on 23kW the whole time. Both the App and the car said 23kW with it occasionally getting to 23.5. I did have HVAC off. I did have a look with ScanMyTesla and noted the coolant pump was going slowly but no heating or cooling that I could detect. Ambient was 9degC and battery cells were around 14degC
You can use Service Mode whilst charging and see the cooling system dynamically.