Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going from 2024.3.25 to 2024.14.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Big push late last night. I'd been watching Notatesla 14.8 data and up to about 6pm PDT last night only 15 updates had rolled out. Then I got my update from 3.25 to 14.8 at 8pm PDT and checked again and the rollout was over 3000. Already 500 today but those may have just been EDT cars around midnight last night. Seems Tesla just does one big batch per day and usually in the afternoon. Yesterday was much later than usual.

Still watching the TeslaFi update stats, only about 100 new 3.25 to 14.8 went during last night's push. But those only count installed and not all the pending ones still out there. So 3.25 is still showing at ~50% of the N.A fleet which is only down 3% from before yesterday's push.

Anyone know if there is a way for OG safety score testers to “opt out” of FSD beta testing?

I’ve pretty much given up on FSD and would rather be on the latest UI update stream than the latest FSD stream, and like most others I’m still stuck on 3.25…
Don't think there is a way if you own FSD. If you were a subscriber you can let it lapse, wait for the latest FW with older FSD and then continue on.
Elon did post on X last week that from 12.4 onwards the branches would be in sync with latest features most of the time going forward. We shall see if that is the case. So far knowing that 2024.9.5 holds the V12.4 and the latest is 2024.14.8 it doesn't seem his post is very accurate yet.

fyi TeslaFi only has about 20k cars in their fleet. Tessie has about 378k cars, but way less detail - it helps to check a few different sources if you're anticipating an update: Tesla Software Tracker

There's also teslascope but I can't seem to locate their fleet size: Vehicle Software Updates - Teslascope - edit they're reporting 20% of their fleet as 614 cars so the total size of their fleet would be about 3k

Reactions: arbitrage000
nope I was 3.25 M3 RWD 2022 and I finally got the spring update, notificatiopn on phone, downloaded it in my car and installed it a few hours ago.
You must not be subscribed to FSD then. If you are then that will throw a bunch of theories out the window. The question above states that if you have FSD 3.25, you’ll skip the current spring update. I don’t believe anyone who purchased it or has an active subscription that they didn’t let lapse gets it.

Reactions: idunnodude
You must not be subscribed to FSD then. If you are then that will throw a bunch of theories out the window. The question above states that if you have FSD 3.25, you’ll skip the current spring update. I don’t believe anyone who purchased it or has an active subscription that they didn’t let lapse gets it.
There are people on these forums that got moved to 14.6 from 3.25 and were active subscribers. It will likely only be the "old guard" that are kept back to get 2024.9.5/FSDS12.4. Those reports were from a week or so ago so not sure what thread they were on. Probably with 2024.20 Tesla will bring more people onto 12.4.x (just a guess) and that will give the old guard the spring update features and whatever new features are in 2024.20.x

Oh my bad, I got the free trial it ended, waited for spring update, didn’t I would get it but today bam got the push notification on phone.