Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room: Model X 7 Seat ONLY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think all these little changes now are results of the Tesla systems looking at all the production and logistics variables and predicting actual days to arrive in your delivery area. I think the days of the mysterious intern changing dates are behind us. It's all automatic now, like the higher volume 3's and Y's.

And if we all shift out to Dec-March again, its a production hold of some sort and then they clear it and new dates return.

I put the hold on for all of June so they definitely won’t be selling me that car-they only hold vins for up to a few days from what I understand. Once the hold is removed, I have to wait for another vin which may come quickly or could take a while.
Is that what they confirmed with you when you put it on hold. Did you do it on your account and had someone on the phone do it?

Received my Model X 7 seater a few days ago. Has the tilt screen! Ordered Nov 2020, delivered to Denver CO.

Attachments

• IMG_5850.jpg
    IMG_5850.jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_5856.jpeg
    IMG_5856.jpeg
    583.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_5853.jpeg
    IMG_5853.jpeg
    459.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5858.jpeg
    IMG_5858.jpeg