Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Version 9 upgrade Hawaii Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20181007_195034.jpg

I got my upgrade. The new screen is different. Played with the settings. More intuitive.

Reactions: nanimac and gmtom1
I disconnected my wifi and turned off wifi on the car. I am passing on V9 and hoping there's enough concern for the forced map screen on top only to persuade Tesla to return full choice to us.
See if you had only kept you original car you wouldn't have to worry about it.;) I don't have many of the features being upgraded.:eek: Blind Spot detection, Dash cam feature... don't know what you are talking about.:(

• Funny
Reactions: nanimac
I just got 2019 12.1.1 today. Its got some interesting features. My S is a 2/17 built AP 2.0. 12.1.1 enabled Sentry Mode in mine. You can turn it on with the app. It also includes autosteer stop-light warning, to let you know before you might run a red light.

To me, the amazing part is that everything that I have read before today was that AP 2. cars would not get Sentry Mode.

Reactions: InParadise
I just got 2019 12.1.1 today. Its got some interesting features. My S is a 2/17 built AP 2.0. 12.1.1 enabled Sentry Mode in mine. You can turn it on with the app. It also includes autosteer stop-light warning, to let you know before you might run a red light.

To me, the amazing part is that everything that I have read before today was that AP 2. cars would not get Sentry Mode.

You are lucky. Since I have AP1, I don't see those.

Picked my car up Saturday with V2019.8.5, when should I get offered the new update?

Make sure you connect your car to Wifi. Tesla prioritizes software updates via Wifi first.

Also, if you have any due bill items on your vehicle, the service center will update your software as part of their courtesy inspection when you bring it in (assuming you don't get mobile service).

Reactions: InParadise