Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder that referral program and Free Supercharging for 6 month will soon be gone!

If you want Free Supercharging for 6 (9) month please order with following links before Feb 1.

Six Months of Free Supercharging and Extended Solar Warranty

To order Tesla Model 3 in Europe use this link:
https://3.tesla.com/model3/design?&redirect=no&referral=robert7701#battery
thumbsup.gif

I have created an template that can be used to add Six Month of Free Supercharging to your Model 3 order even if you already have configured it. Just edit your specific Reservation Number.

____

mailto: [email protected]

Subject: Referral

Dear Tesla!
Please add following referral code ROBERT7701 to my model 3 order with Reservation Number RNXXXXXXXXX
Best regards,
XXX XXX

____

Wishful thinking here I suppose.
For those who have say 20 referrals for 30% off the roadster but the remaining balance plus fees is still too much, do you think that Tesla may offer some sort of credit? Maybe not the full 30% amount but a little something?

Wishful thinking here I suppose.
For those who have say 20 referrals for 30% off the roadster but the remaining balance plus fees is still too much, do you think that Tesla may offer some sort of credit? Maybe not the full 30% amount but a little something?
Someone said that it could be used on any model but I haven't seen that officially confirmed yet.

If it could be used on any model, it would definitely make an S, X or 3 more affordable

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Hm. I wouldn’t hesitate buy one if they honor the 18% off I have now. The question is would the credit be 18% of the roadster price or the car being purchased.
Ah. Where I read it, they said the percentage would be off the price of whatever model car was being purchased, not the percentage off the roadster. I'll have to look for those posts. Again, it could've been wishful thinking or speculation as I haven't seen it officially confirmed anywhere.

Yes, I only saw that mentioned once, and I seriously doubt it was anything but speculation. The NGR awards are so far away, I don't think even Tesla knows how they're going to handle it (i.e. offer credits or exchanges). Personally, I don't think they would offer a referral percent discount on "any car." The margins on the NGR are very wide, allowing lots of partial discounts before really cutting into the actual cost of the car (except of course people who have won one or more at 100%). But the margins on Model 3 or Model Y are very thin, so even offering say a 15% discount would cost them more on a M3 than an NGR.

Reactions: ohmman
Yes, I only saw that mentioned once, and I seriously doubt it was anything but speculation. The NGR awards are so far away, I don't think even Tesla knows how they're going to handle it (i.e. offer credits or exchanges). Personally, I don't think they would offer a referral percent discount on "any car." The margins on the NGR are very wide, allowing lots of partial discounts before really cutting into the actual cost of the car (except of course people who have won one or more at 100%). But the margins on Model 3 or Model Y are very thin, so even offering say a 15% discount would cost them more on a M3 than an NGR.
I totally agree. I find it extremely doubtful that they'll offer any substitutions at all. One will have to buy the NGR to enjoy the discount they earned, or they'll have to forfeit it/make a deal with someone already wanting to buy a Roadster. I don't see the motivation for Tesla to do anything besides that.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I’ve had four referrals for a month. They’re all delivered and 3 of the 4 are immediate family or friends. None have been cancelled.

Originally, I saw in my Loot Box the ability to order tires and the Wall Charger. I ordered the Wall Charger and it’s still there as “Scheduled.” However, the tires reward vanished. And I never saw the message for Priority Software.

Anyone else see something in “My Awards” then have it taken off? And has anyone else not seen a prize added to the app for five weeks?

The app still shows four green bars. It still lists “Tesla Unveiling Invitation” as my next reward. I still see all four referrals listed as delivered.

Any thoughts short of waiting or emailing (which would probably just mean more waiting)?

I’ve had four referrals for a month. They’re all delivered and 3 of the 4 are immediate family or friends. None have been cancelled.

Originally, I saw in my Loot Box the ability to order tires and the Wall Charger. I ordered the Wall Charger and it’s still there as “Scheduled.” However, the tires reward vanished. And I never saw the message for Priority Software.

Anyone else see something in “My Awards” then have it taken off? And has anyone else not seen a prize added to the app for five weeks?

The app still shows four green bars. It still lists “Tesla Unveiling Invitation” as my next reward. I still see all four referrals listed as delivered.

Any thoughts short of waiting or emailing (which would probably just mean more waiting)?

I’m having the same issue. My 3rd referral took delivery a week ago but the wheels are not showing up in my loot box. Not sure who to contact.

Reactions: MarkS22
I think the referral program is a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I got a flurry of referrals at the end of December that only recently took effect on my account a couple days ago, and even then only opened the first “secret level”, when I have one more that should’ve been unlocked. On top of that, one of my friends bought a 3LR about 2-3 months ago and they’re still “working on” getting him his free supercharging and showing up on my referrals. Not sure what the deal was there, either.

• Informative
Reactions: MarkS22
I am also waiting for Model X wheels for a delivery that was made in November 2018 (3rd Referral). I received an update from FedEx today informing me that I have a package from Tesla arriving next week. This is more than likely for the black wall charger that I qualified for in September 2018 (2nd Referral). At this rate I hope to receive the wheels sometime in late spring which would be just in time for summer. I received the Founders Series Tesla Models S for Kids (1st Referral) @ 5 months after delivery.

I just had a referral pop up out of nowhere. It was a referral from November that cancelled. It just popped up again as ordered the same date as the cancelled order, and delivered Dec 25th. So yeah, I think they're playing catch-up with all the Model 3 orders. Not complaining, mind you! (I hope there are more of those hiding in the weeds).
Had the same thing happen to me. Now the last few of my referrals look scattered instead of following a chronological order

I've had one of my referrals used by a sales associate. I'm at 4 now and they won't change it over in time. I'm trying to get to 5 before feb 1st so I can go to an unveiling. If anyone knows someone buying a tesla, I'll venmo them $300. I know it's not allowed but so is snaking my referral.

DM me if interested.
I can do $400 each if I get two :p Or you can have the HPWC if you use my code. I want wheels!

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Status
Not open for further replies.