Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@theflyer: I think someone asked this before, but I didn't see an answer...are there plans to extend the Tableau visualization to all of the "TMC Supercharger hunters game" participants? Is there a minimum count needed to get a visualization? (Century Club only?)

Thanks in any case!

Bruce.

@theflyer: I think someone asked this before, but I didn't see an answer...are there plans to extend the Tableau visualization to all of the "TMC Supercharger hunters game" participants? Is there a minimum count needed to get a visualization? (Century Club only?)

Thanks in any case!

Bruce.
The general rule is you need more than 100 but since your data is in the spreadsheet...here is your map. Happy hunting!

• Helpful
Reactions: bmah and Darren S
Buhahaha! I am gonna beat you. Of course, I don't have a map of the chargers I have visited :(

I am already in the high 70's and I have another trip to Washington planned for next month and I'm not going to hit a single charger I went to last time. Helped by there being two different chargers in Mt. Shasta, not many ways to get around that bottleneck. Hopefully gonna hit 100 before I hit one year.

Finally, my OCD is good for something.

-Randy

Buhahaha! I am gonna beat you. Of course, I don't have a map of the chargers I have visited :(

I am already in the high 70's and I have another trip to Washington planned for next month and I'm not going to hit a single charger I went to last time. Helped by there being two different chargers in Mt. Shasta, not many ways to get around that bottleneck. Hopefully gonna hit 100 before I hit one year.

-Randy
I don't have OCD but when I turn on the "not yet visited" layer, I find myself contemplating all sorts of crazy trips to notch a few more SCs, like driving from VA to far West Texas for an informal supercharger ribbon cutting. What kind of fool would do that?

Therefore, I'm not sure I'm doing you a favor but here's your map. :)

No one can catch @PLUS EV, @Bighorn, @Darren S, and @JSergeant so have fun and happy hunting but stay sane and safe. This is, after all, just a friendly competition (for most of us anyway). Bighorn and Plus EV, I'm not so sure.

Dammit @Randy Spencer. I so need to retire. Not gonna happen with a kid in middle school though. :p

I've got a trip to LA coming up in a few weeks but it'll be a quick one. I'll be lucky if I get more than a couple new chargers, and I already did everything on I-5 and US-101 between the Bay Area and LA. This really needs some thought...I plotted plans for getting maybe 20-30 more but nothing beyond that.

Bruce.

Thanks, the map is so pretty!

Bruce, have you done 99 to LA? I took it to Las Vegas, you get Fresno, perhaps you get Manteca too, but that's a pretty easy one to get living in the Bay Area.

Thanks for the suggestion, I used to go to Fresno a lot (grew up there actually but that's another story) so I'm familiar with Manteca and Fresno. In the days before the Fresno Supercharger was built, I had to range charge in Manteca and top-off from a CHAdeMO charger in Fresno so I could get back to Manteca. Good times...

Bruce.

I don’t really know how this game works anymore for us lower than 100 locations in terms of counting them. Anyways, Can anyone add me Mascouche, Quebec?

I'm not sure, but I think you can still maintain your list of Superchargers in the wiki post until you graduate to the big spreadsheet.
I’m in the big spreadsheet. The thing is, are my Superchargers still counted by location? Can I put them in the original Wikipost? Can we do both the spreadsheet AND the Wikipost? The graph is also a bit hard to read. Another problem I find with the spreadsheet is Google Sheetz crashes after 5 minutes of checking it out.

Not that I don’t appreciate the effort, but could we still keep the Chrome spreadsheet?

Attachments

• 604CDF31-C74A-4D46-9B24-7FB3A45C2FDD.png
    604CDF31-C74A-4D46-9B24-7FB3A45C2FDD.png
    631.3 KB · Views: 46
  • B2646092-F745-4515-B2CD-BAA19D43A9E0.png
    B2646092-F745-4515-B2CD-BAA19D43A9E0.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 38
I’m in the big spreadsheet. The thing is, are my Superchargers still counted by location? Can I put them in the original Wikipost? Can we do both the spreadsheet AND the Wikipost? The graph is also a bit hard to read. Another problem I find with the spreadsheet is Google Sheetz crashes after 5 minutes of checking it out.

Not that I don’t appreciate the effort, but could we still keep the Chrome spreadsheet?
Our intent was to only manage information in a single place, so we deleted information from the TMC wiki. If you'd prefer for us to delete your column in the spreadsheet and just maintain an entry in the TMC wiki, we can easily do that. I know the spreadsheet doesn't work on IOS. I've not heard of it crashing anywhere else but it is a beast of a spreadsheet at this point, so if you have an older computer with limited memory, I suppose it could be causing it to crash.

OK, I was prevented by my wife's fear of snow from visiting Detroit Lake, Bend, and Klamath Falls (Next Trip!). They were getting 4.25" this afternoon, while the Bay Area was drowning in as much as 17" of rain today, geez!

Still saw lots of snow:

IMG_6664_Lively.gif

Spreadsheet updated, I am at 98 visited and there are still 3 new ones between me and home. Love the Plaza Inn & Suites in Ashland, four destination chargers.

-Randy