Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Middletown NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charging here now...

B3D8E41F-6F77-4C64-9BEA-DD2CA92F120B.jpeg
732EF229-3E13-4552-AE98-8D2A36CFF447.jpeg

I'm a bit puzzled as this station does not appear in PlugShare when I bring it up.

Plugshare does not allow users to submit entries for Supercharger locations. So if a regular person adds one the admins of the site will remove it. Apparently Plugshare gets a direct feed from Tesla for SC locations. Which then means that the site will be up in the Tesla Nav and on the Tesla website before it will show up in Plugshare. I've also seen it sometimes take months for a site to show up in Plugshare even though it's listed everywhere by Tesla. You just have to be patient with PS and SC's...they have their own particular way they do things...which is very different than how they do all the other chargers (that anyone can add).

• Helpful
Reactions: Acps110
Thanks. That's good to know. But I'm still puzzled as the guy in #47 was able to pull up what I presume is a PlugShare image. Maybe it is only visible on Taswegian mirror sites.

I'll also note that the Tesla website says its "coming soon".

So long as it's really there when I swing by this Monday I'm happy.

We had this problem in Leesburg, VA for a few weeks. Not only did the Superchargers not show up on various web sites the chargers themselves would work or not work depending on the day and the particular pedestal you picked. I never had any trouble with them, but some would report problems with a unit, then someone else would say it was working. But once any of them started working there would always be a few working. No one ever reported they were all down that I recall.

But I'm still puzzled as the guy in #47 was able to pull up what I presume is a PlugShare image. Maybe it is only visible on Taswegian mirror sites.

:D

PlugShare admins frequently delete user-added supercharger sites, so presumably that is what happened here - I saw it in the "recent changes" section so it was before their admins had a chance to delete it.

Note about ABRP - they actually use supercharge.info, not Tesla, as a source for supercharger information! So that explains why they would have it quicker.

Reactions: IT Geek
Any recent visitors to this one? I’m planning on stopping there in a couple of hours, but thinking I should maybe hedge my bets and stop at Roscoe for a top-off that would allow me to reach Nyack instead?
Just an update that I’m here. Still only four pedestals, still no stall numbers, and the car is not showing the session cost while charging (note the cost of the previous session on the screenshot). But the charger is working!

image.jpg