Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Encinitas, CA - Encinitas Blvd (under construction Oct 2023, 8 V3 stalls and service center)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So went by there around 1pm. Dead as a doornail. Site might as well be abandoned.
Yeah, I go by somewhat regularly, it hasn't changed recently from what I can tell except for the Supercharger getting it's transformer installed.

It's been at least month since there's been any significant changes that I can recall, if not longer.

If Tesla for some crazy reason decides to not open this location, I think that will hurt sales in the area. Not a good look to abruptly change growth plans.

Yeah, I go by somewhat regularly, it hasn't changed recently from what I can tell except for the Supercharger getting it's transformer installed.

It's been at least month since there's been any significant changes that I can recall, if not longer.

If Tesla for some crazy reason decides to not open this location, I think that will hurt sales in the area. Not a good look to abruptly change growth plans.
I know. Sigh. Elon seems to think that there will always been more customers regardless of Teslas image. I’m not going to outright criticize him since he’s the one running a giant successful corporation but geez sometimes I gotta wonder.

I really do hope they eventually open it - tons of Teslas in the area, lots of traffic on this road and splits the difference in distance between Carlsbad and San Diego locations.

I think the next area to look for for a service center would be further south in the San Diego or Chula Vista area. Could see one in the Poway area, too.