Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S LR Refresh 2022 rattling noise from dashboard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried taking some pictures. I also placed the cutoff of a zip tie in that spot. We'll see if that works.

It's literally right behind the screen, where it first comes into contact with the dash. My screen does not tilt as that feature wasn't available when the plaid first came out
Appreciate you doing that. I was playing around and I put a card back there, but it didn’t seem to stop it.

I then put a card in-between where the center speedometer area is and the trim -and that seemed to actually fix my noise. The only problem is I can’t leave the credit card in there because it’s an eyesore and it blocks my screen a bit lol

I’d like to try to avoid going to the service center, they’ve already messed up my vehicle numerous times fixing routine stuff

Funny enough, I’ve cut a small bit of a credit card and wedged it between the dash that touches the “gauge” screen area and problem solved. Will try and see how long it lasts before I want to do something serious about it. SC is awful place