Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has Any P3D+ Owners Gotten Carbon Fiber Spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if anyone has gotten their spoiler on delivery or afterwards yet?

Came back in my head after seeing it at the autoshow a couple of weeks ago

Attachments

• 20181129_115808.jpg
    20181129_115808.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 747
I'd put the badge on if it looks different than the simple "dual motor" badge with a red line under it or something. The price range and performance is so drastic on these cars that I do want to let people know I have a performance version. I guess I'll have to see how it feels after I get the spoiler.

Without it and once there are 200k more of these on the road, I need to feel somewhat good about a $70k price tag. I already see a ton of models 3's on the west coast every time I drive. I 'd say about 5 or so.

Last edited:
10k miles on LR M3 and 300 miles on M3P, I feel bad for other drivers, would be great to give a heads up on the Performance version... on the flip side I think it helps peeps with "What the Heck was that?" and maybe helping Tesla with free advertising here.. :)

But the white leather gives a hint lol... addicting...

10k miles on LR M3 and 300 miles on M3P, I feel bad for other drivers, would be great to give a heads up on the Performance version... on the flip side I think it helps peeps with "What the Heck was that?" and maybe helping Tesla with free advertising here.. :)

But the white leather gives a hint lol... addicting...
I've never really verbalized it but I feel the same way. Everyone else has to deal with smelly (literally), laggy ICE engines with poor performance per dollar, and the people who spent 30-50% more than me on other luxury or sports cars have worse performance. It's just insane to me. I think we'll look back on this time in awe.

Reactions: Dan_LA
no joy on spoiler
no joy on dual motor perf badge
P3D+ ordered 06/28/2018
P3D+ delivered 08/05/2018

every update I have requested included
some tidbit of info to make the "within 2
months" estimate of arrival believable!

Reactions: Sg911
It's going to be a bit still. They will build up enough inventory to ship all new Ps with spoilers, and then as they have capacity we will get them. I mean, I assume we will because it's not like I have anything in writing stating that I didn't receive mine at delivery. ;)

It's going to be a bit still. They will build up enough inventory to ship all new Ps with spoilers, and then as they have capacity we will get them. I mean, I assume we will because it's not like I have anything in writing stating that I didn't receive mine at delivery. ;)

Yep. And that's going to bug the s*%t out of me. I mean, understand the logistics behind it, but c'mon! Don't let me see brand new P3D+ owners with the badge AND spoiler, and then still have to wait weeks before I can have mine.

Reactions: Sg911
Yep. And that's going to bug the s*%t out of me. I mean, understand the logistics behind it, but c'mon! Don't let me see brand new P3D+ owners with the badge AND spoiler, and then still have to wait weeks before I can have mine.
Weeks... how about months. They keep saying the same robot message. It’s assigned by vin purchase date , you should have by 1st Q 2019! Lol