Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CyberTruck (CT) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any thoughts on how this might delay the delivery schedule, if at all.

Easy fix might have them catching up soon. My ETD 1 Apr to 1 Jun No VIN yet, so mine is likely not one sitting in the lot.
Let get those things going:

20240424_024232.jpg

Reactions: zoomer0056
I doubt it. They are only in the 113 reservation numbers, they can go all the way through the list if they want.

I've seen much higher RNs receive emails. I received the email about 4 months ago with 1128 RN.

The list can go fast - it all depends on the conversion rate and how many FOMO people there are. 2% at 2M is only 40k. I'm not sure Tesla will ever reveal the hard numbers.

Reactions: vickh and CyberGus
Original Delivery 1 Apr to 1 June

May 28 Notified that the vehicle was in Florida at the Jacksonville Regional Hub. It was scheduled 31 May delivery to dealer.

Today, 4 Jun - Now scheduled to be delivered to dealer on 5 June. Then it must be inspected and prepped. Another three days. I guess people in Texas are not knowledgeable enough to inspect the vehicle???

Apparently, the five Cybertrucks sitting in the picture didn't pass inspection, and are either awaiting prep, repairs or parts.

I leave for out of state on Sat 15 June. Time is running thin. Of course, as they told me when my Model YP came in, and I was in Thailand. If you don't pick it up, when they nofify you of the three-day window, it goes to the next on the list. I flew back. There is no customer service, irrespective of this being my 10th Tesla.

With all of the good competition out there, I hope that someone at Tesla will soon recognize that they are no longer the king of the mountain. Customer service goes a long way.

You can now get a Hyundai Kona EV on lease for two years with $1209 down, and $199 a month. I bought one and my son loves it much more than the Model 3 he is returning to me. The new Equinox EV is $34,995 - $7500 tax credit = $27,495. Chevy Silverado also makes a nice EV Truck with pass-through from the bed to the passenger compartment and a real-life 434-mile range.

Did you ever try to call Tesla? Don't get me started.

BTW, you used to be able to pay for your vehicle from your bank account. Not anymore for many. Last week TESLA switched to using PLAID banking payment platform, which does not support a number of banks, including my PNC bank. You now have to pay for wiring them the money. Be aware. A wire transfer requires the address of Tesla on the wire instructions. Tesla has the address of Well Fargo on their wiring instructions, which will put a huge fly in the ointment. You, know Tesla has multiple addresses from Australia to Europe. I'll let you guess, how I found the right one. Maybe I shouldn't say the right one,, because the payment from two days ago hasn't posted yet. A genuine PIA.

Wake up, Tesla, and smell the roses. Quit sniffing the glue.

I bought my Cybertruck from funds made off of TSLA stock a few years ago. The above disregard for customer service evidences why I haven't owned any TSLA stock for the past two years and have no intention to acquire any. It also evidences why I have given some serious consideration to looking at some other options. Remember, customer loyalty runs both ways.

Attachments

• Cybertrucks in Formation on the Space Coast.jpg
    Cybertrucks in Formation on the Space Coast.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 1