Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cyberbeast Fail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery of the Cyberbeast. I drove it home and now it doesn't want to get out of park. I am getting a Power Reduce warning with a turtle icon. Drove 19 miles from delivery and now it's a brick.

Also lots of issues at delivery
-scratches on almost every panel and plastics
-smudges that the advisor couldn't get out
-chipped front windshield on the corner
-middle compartment came very scuffed up
-panel gaps for frunk are becoming bigger
-rust marks

The excuse for the agent was that this was normal and that the one I had was better than the others. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
Took delivery of the Cyberbeast. I drove it home and now it doesn't want to get out of park. I am getting a Power Reduce warning with a turtle icon. Drove 19 miles from delivery and now it's a brick.

Also lots of issues at delivery
-scratches on almost every panel and plastics
-smudges that the advisor couldn't get out
-chipped front windshield on the corner
-middle compartment came very scuffed up
-panel gaps for frunk are becoming bigger
-rust marks

The excuse for the agent was that this was normal and that the one I had was better than the others. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix.
Let's deal with the fact it doesn't drive. The other stuff is not really relevant. Can I ask why did you accept delivery? Why not say hey. Looks like poo poo kaka can you redo this for tomorrow?

Reactions: zoomer0056
Let's deal with the fact it doesn't drive. The other stuff is not really relevant. Can I ask why did you accept delivery? Why not say hey. Looks like poo poo kaka can you redo this for tomorrow?
I had to drive an hour to get to the delivery center since only a few locations does them. The advisor made it seem like it’s an easy and fast fix and that it was better than normal but my appointment is a month out. The good news is that they’re going to replace all the non metal parts. As for the truck they still don’t know what’s wrong with it.

What happened to the exo-skeleton construction?

1715680776238.png

Update:
Service doesn’t fully know what’s wrong with the car. For now they’re saying the device cluster needs replacement but they’re not a 100% sure it’ll fix the issue. They said if it doesn’t they’ll try something else. The only issue is they don’t have the part and don’t know when they’ll be getting it.

Does your state have a Lemon Law?

P.S. - there are other threads on this forum for general CyberTruck bashing. Let’s try to keep this one targeted on this member’s issues.

P.P.S. - Not to be cynical, but some photos or documentation would certainly lend credence to climbyun’s problems.