Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Aggressive Wheel Offsets?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WK Forged Mulsannes 🤙
22x10.5 265/35/22
22x11.5 285/35/22
Dropped on Tein Flex Z Coilovers

Attachments

• IMG_4204.jpg
    IMG_4204.jpg
    789.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: MODEL+
Back in August 2023 I was viewing this thread to decide on what to go with for wheel offset. The reference pictures and specs were absolutely helpful in helping visualise.

I have happily settled on these TE37 Ultra M-Spec wheels and all the other mods listed below. I can finally contribute to this thread now. This car is my daily driver
🙂

Specs;

‣ 20x10 +30 & 20x12 +20 Volk Racing TE37 Ultra M-Spec

‣ 275/35/20 & 305/30/20 Pirelli P Zero

‣ Spacers of 20mm on front wheels to match fitment of rear wheels‣ Volk Racing Model-01 Centre Cap Low Profile / Matte Black

‣ Lowered on TEIN Flex Z coilovers

‣ Full ADRO CF Kit‣ Overfenders‣ VLAND LED Tail Lights & A8 Style Rear Bumper Reflectors Tail Light

‣ Custom powder coated OEM brakes to blue

Attachments

• YKUZO_1.jpg
    YKUZO_1.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 1
  • YKUZO_2.jpg
    YKUZO_2.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 2
  • YKUZO_3.jpg
    YKUZO_3.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 1
  • YKUZO_4.jpg
    YKUZO_4.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 1
  • YKUZO_5.jpg
    YKUZO_5.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 1
  • YKUZO_6.jpg
    YKUZO_6.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 1
  • YKUZO_7.jpg
    YKUZO_7.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 1
Back in August 2023 I was viewing this thread to decide on what to go with for wheel offset. The reference pictures and specs were absolutely helpful in helping visualise.

I have happily settled on these TE37 Ultra M-Spec wheels and all the other mods listed below. I can finally contribute to this thread now. This car is my daily driver
🙂

Specs;

‣ Spacers of 20mm on front wheels to match fitment of rear wheels‣ Volk Racing Model-01 Centre Cap Low Profile / Matte Black

‣ Full ADRO CF Kit‣ Overfenders‣ VLAND LED Tail Lights & A8 Style Rear Bumper Reflectors Tail Light

Nicely done! That's a really aggressive setup, but you pulled it off properly IMO.

-Danny

Any issues with rubbing the upper control arm when lowering your car?

🙂

Specs;

Any issues when lowering? I have similar wheel specs and have about a finger with between the tire and the upper control arm. I’m hesitant to install my coil over.

Nicely done! That's a really aggressive setup, but you pulled it off properly IMO.

-Danny

Thanks Danny! Definitely some tweaks were needed but I think it's come out proper and nice :)

I've got a feature video of the car made as well but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post external links on this forum?

Any issues with rubbing the upper control arm when lowering your car?

Any issues when lowering? I have similar wheel specs and have about a finger with between the tire and the upper control arm. I’m hesitant to install my coil over.

I sent my car in to a workshop to do and with the drop they did on the car it didn't seem to have any issues as far as I know.

Is this regarding the rear or the front? My rear setup got replaced with a camber + toe config to tuck my rear a tad bit.

I've got a feature video of the car made as well but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post external links on this forum?

(moderator note)

In general, the TMC actual rule on this is that TMC does not allow re direction to outside websites.

In actual practice, mods tend to look at the post in its entirety to see if someone is participating /engaging here, explaining their post, et, and then saying "for more info go here".... Or, conversely, Making a post and saying "check out my Youtube / Website" for some specific situation, with little to no participation here.

In other words, most of the mods look at the nuance of the situation, and if someone is engaging here and posting something like "you can see more content on this post over here" we tend to look the other way and let it go.

To answer the direct question posed, even though you only have a couple posts, your first post was engaged, with specs, wheel descriptions, pictures, etc here, so "engaged" to me, so go ahead and link your outside website if you want to.

Reactions: QtownTaxiGreg
(moderator note)

In general, the TMC actual rule on this is that TMC does not allow re direction to outside websites.

In actual practice, mods tend to look at the post in its entirety to see if someone is participating /engaging here, explaining their post, et, and then saying "for more info go here".... Or, conversely, Making a post and saying "check out my Youtube / Website" for some specific situation, with little to know participation here.

In other words, most of the mods look at the nuance of the situation, and if someone is engaging here and posting something like "you can see more content on this post over here" we tend to look the other way and let it go.

To answer the direct question posed, even though you only have a couple posts, your first post was engaged, with specs, wheel descriptions, pictures, etc here, so "engaged" to me, so go ahead and link your outside website if you want to.
Okay thank you for the clarification JJ! I figured that might've been the case in which I would've asked them to DM me in the case that people were interested.

Feature video of my car:

I'm thoroughly happy with how the video turned out, hopefully it can showcase the car in action where still images fail to convey ☺️

Reactions: jjrandorin
Okay thank you for the clarification JJ! I figured that might've been the case in which I would've asked them to DM me in the case that people were interested.

Feature video of my car:

I'm thoroughly happy with how the video turned out, hopefully it can showcase the car in action where still images fail to convey ☺️

I watched the video, its really really well done. Very, very professional 👍 . Its professional enough looking that I feel I need to also mention that any vendor type activity would require being a vendor here on TMC. Im not considering this vendor activity, but the video is so good it looks like a lot of time (and money) was put into it, so I thought I would pre emptively mention this.

I watched the video, its really really well done. Very, very professional 👍 . Its professional enough looking that I feel I need to also mention that any vendor type activity would require being a vendor here on TMC. Im not considering this vendor activity, but the video is so good it looks like a lot of time (and money) was put into it, so I thought I would pre emptively mention this.
Duly noted and thanks for the assistance JJ! I'm simply a customer that employed their services and I too think it's really well done! 😁

Can visually see how the fitment looks in motion and I think that's wicked cool 👏 . Especially since I don't often get to see my car itself being driven as I am the driver 99% of the time, gives me time to admire 😆

Duly noted and thanks for the assistance JJ! I'm simply a customer that employed their services and I too think it's really well done! 😁

Can visually see how the fitment looks in motion and I think that's wicked cool 👏 . Especially since I don't often get to see my car itself being driven as I am the driver 99% of the time, gives me time to admire 😆

Yes, it really does show the car EXTREMELY well, including the wheel fitment, diffuser, rims, lugnuts, etc... and it looks really really good in motion. I am not one normally for spacers and such, but your car looks really good (much better than the static pic actually).

Im not one to push people to watch youtube videos, but making an exception here, its super nice.