Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just talking about the trend of this year.

Tesla added Ryzen CPU, and rear heated seats, automatic trunk as improvements last November
The Ryzen CPU >>>> Atom.

You can still play games with a game pad by splitting the USB port in the glovebox.
Pretty sure wireless charger is still there.

At some point in the future the cameras are going to be upgraded to 5MP, probably alongside HW4.

And knowing Tesla there will be other changes that are brought in every quarter.
Maybe a V2L port given the competition has it and the CT will.

I just received an email from Tesla saying I can now upgrade to enhanced autopilot.. I find this rather amusing considering I don't yet have a car to actually basic autopilot, let alone have it enhanced!

But, just in case, I did log into the app and then the webpage and noticed that my disappointment is still living well.. :(
Got this as well... but can't seem to see the price of the upgrade. Anyone know?

• Funny
Reactions: username_
Ryzen CPU, rear heated seats and automatic trunk are bigger and better changes compared to the second list above. I'd take bigger changes like that if smaller insignificant things are taken away.

I strongly disagree with your last sentence and would be gobsmacked if 2023 models are less equipped than 2022 models...just won't happen.
I didn't say the 2023 model will be less equipped, I am saying July 2022 model is less equipped than the Jan 2022 model.

If there is no annual update in 2023 then the 2023 model is likely to be less equipped than the Jan 2022 model.

I am not comparing it to the 2021 model though.

Tesla added Ryzen CPU, and rear heated seats, automatic trunk as improvements last November and this is the "so-called" 2022 model 3.

Since then it has removed
  • Radar
  • USB data from console ports
  • lumbar support
  • dedicated graphics
  • data cable from console ports
  • OBD power supply
  • mobile charger
  • Lots of games that require a gamepad
If there's no 2023 face-lifted model 3 then it's highly likely when your car is delivered it has less functionality than what Tesla offers in January 2022.
I also believe the long range only comes standard with the 18 inch rims, instead of the 19 inch. 19 inch are a option

Tesla added Ryzen CPU, and rear heated seats, automatic trunk as improvements last November and this is the "so-called" 2022 model 3.

Since then it has removed
  • Radar
  • USB data from console ports
  • lumbar support
  • dedicated graphics
  • data cable from console ports
  • OBD power supply
  • mobile charger
  • Lots of games that require a gamepad
If there's no 2023 face-lifted model 3 then it's highly likely when your car is delivered it has less functionality than what Tesla offers in January 2022.
Also the Long range now comes standard with the 18 inch rims and not the 19.

The Ryzen CPU >>>> Atom.

You can still play games with a game pad by splitting the USB port in the glovebox.

At some point in the future the cameras are going to be upgraded to 5MP, probably alongside HW4.

And knowing Tesla there will be other changes that are brought in every quarter.
There are quite a few games removed from the car because of the data port removal.

What quarterly changes have we had since Jan this year? Apart from the list I compiled?

The Ryzen CPU >>>> Atom.

I've seen some people try to argue that the Ryzen runs hotter and draws more battery usage. But I'd imagine the difference is negligible at best

Got this as well... but can't seem to see the price of the upgrade. Anyone know?
On the order page
1657847935237.png