Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ALL CyberTruck discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My service center said they just got an email this morning to NOT do the rivet, instead all service centers are getting replacement pedals. So I have to keep ****ing waiting for my Cybertruck while the buyer of my Model X is stuck in limbo (he was planning to fly in from Iowa).

There is NO ETA on the replacement pedal, and they are only expecting 2-5 in the initial shipment. Which doesn’t even make sense, and there are 8 trucks that need to be fixed. I honestly can not stand Tesla after this.

concur the lack of lane keeping is an issue ... but with the number of people driving the adjacent lane doing 70 mph and snapping photos of the CT agility to get out of the way is critical... the amount of love this truck is getting is mind blowing .... went by an intermediate school today past eh school yard during gym class and i could hear the kids screaming Cybertruuuuck!!!!
Plus, best vehicle to wait for somebody in.
(Other than a full sized RV)

I’d like to see a brushed CT. Brushing hides many imperfections and can be used to repair scratches by rebrushing.

It has the same embedded particle problem of any brushed surface, but it’s a look.

In addition to this, I would love to see black stainless steel, like I have seen on refrigerators or with black oxide stainless steel bolts, directly from the factory (or aftermarket if not too expensive) without needing some sort of wrap. Not sure this is even possible but would be great if it is.

Like this…

https://www.birchwoodtechnologies.com/products/black-oxide/stainless-steel/

Reactions: Krash