Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Software Updates for Model 3 New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the wiper thing obviously hit a nerve, great to now have a "Manual" override when you go through a torrent of rain.
I did wonder how you'd increase the volume of your favourite bit of music as you drove through it, given you are using the LH scrollwheel to set wiper speed.
No matter, the programmers thought of that one, just be patient and control will return in due course.
Then you can turn up the volume.
But bless their cotton socks, there is a forgotten handshake; if you then click the wiper switch again, it has remembered the volume increase as a request to wipe frantically! :) Ah the Tesla Multiverse...

• Funny
Reactions: Audietron
So the wiper thing obviously hit a nerve, great to now have a "Manual" override when you go through a torrent of rain.
I did wonder how you'd increase the volume of your favourite bit of music as you drove through it, given you are using the LH scrollwheel to set wiper speed.
No matter, the programmers thought of that one, just be patient and control will return in due course.
Then you can turn up the volume.
But bless their cotton socks, there is a forgotten handshake; if you then click the wiper switch again, it has remembered the volume increase as a request to wipe frantically! :) Ah the Tesla Multiverse...
manually able to turn wipers on and work is definitely time loop... nostalgic for all of us remember wiper before auto mode, in 90's..
my trusty old Audi A8 in 2005 used to have adaptive sound, so when in carwash or thunderstorm or heavy rain, sound automatically adapts to surrounding and increases and reduces as necessary. technology is going backwards...