Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spring release 2024.14 for 23-24 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It took a while for my message to get actually posted (was awaiting moderation for days).

The setting wasn't there for the first day or two after the update and then magically appeared. I'm wondering if it needed to calibrate cameras some more?

I've also had an issue where FWD / top ultrasonic sensors basically stopped working and FWDs/trunk were flying open all the way - nearly hit my garage door a few times. Rebooting a few times didn't help but then it automagically fixed itself after that same day or two. 🤷

It took a while for my message to get actually posted (was awaiting moderation for days).

The setting wasn't there for the first day or two after the update and then magically appeared. I'm wondering if it needed to calibrate cameras some more?

I've also had an issue where FWD / top ultrasonic sensors basically stopped working and FWDs/trunk were flying open all the way - nearly hit my garage door a few times. Rebooting a few times didn't help but then it automagically fixed itself after that same day or two. 🤷
Do you have the hands free trunk feature option on? Same thing happened to me. FWD hit the top of my garage a couple of nights ago (no damage surprisingly). I was going to recalibrate my doors but I saw another post where disabling the new hands free trunk feature will fix this issue. I didn't like the hands free trunk option anyway but now my FWDs are back to normal.

Reactions: towndrunk
It's enabled now and FWD/height sensors are working. Didn't think of disabling it as means to troubleshoot the issue. I may have disabled and then re-enabled it as it was a bit annoying with beeping while walking around the car in garage but in the end liked the feature overall.
It was overnight "rest" that fixed the issue for me and now seems to be OK with hands free trunk still enabled.

Big v12 push today. TeslaFi.com Firmware Tracker

Over 3,000 installs today and 3,000 more still downloading.

1717120614829.png