Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So Who's Swapping Their Model S Reservation for a Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have about 13.5 hours to finalize my decision, but I'm seriously considering the swap. What are you thinking?

Not me. The Model S is WAY big for me, I don't think I could consider anything bigger at this point. Plus I am not sure the X will fit in my garage. And well I generally dislike trucks. They look odd to me. This one is better but still looks awkwardly tall to me.

It's actually kinda small height and length wise in person. Think more Toyota venza than Q7
Not the physical dimensions, though it looks bigger than her RDX. We just have zero use for 7 adult seating and oceans of luggage space. Given EVs interior space, something smaller would be more suitable. The Model S is really bigger than we want as well, a smaller version without the extra space for the rear jumps seats would be preferable, but ah well.

We're sticking w/ the S. Wife has been waiting for S for over a year now and to have it be another 2 years out she would die. Also, son is only 13months old so can use the S rear seats for awhile. Maybe when he's older and we need the space for multiple bigger kids we can look at an X.

Nope. Staying with the S. My garage is 7', and those falcon doors are going to grind (based on Elon being 6'1.5"). Also, it would be at least another year wait.

That said, my wife prefers it to the S. She is dreaming of dropping off the kids at school...