Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid S or Highland Model 3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
quieter - It better be, the previous model sounded like it had door seals from a 1989 Hyundai
better ride - Ride was trash to begin with
looks better - I actually think it looks worse
wheels are bad ass and forged/staggered - Wheels look foul, and even worse when you take off the aero covers. Staggered means no rotating and plenty of understeer.
led interior ambient lighting - ok, cool
sport seats - definitely much needed improvement.

What is it missing? About 200-500 horsepower. It's still a 0-60 car, then falls on its face just like the old one.

Reactions: canasion35
quieter - It better be, the previous model sounded like it had door seals from a 1989 Hyundai
better ride - Ride was trash to begin with
looks better - I actually think it looks worse
wheels are bad ass and forged/staggered - Wheels look foul, and even worse when you take off the aero covers. Staggered means no rotating and plenty of understeer.
led interior ambient lighting - ok, cool
sport seats - definitely much needed improvement.

What is it missing? About 200-500 horsepower. It's still a 0-60 car, then falls on its face just like the old one.

All I have driven was the old 3 as a loaner. Yeah. No way I would daily that.

All I have driven was the old 3 as a loaner. Yeah. No way I would daily that.
I drove a 2023 Performance for a year before trading it in on a Plaid. The changes certainly are nice(minus the wheels IMO, would go aftermarket 18's anyways), but it's essentially the same old drivetrain with a ~10% power bump, some better seats, and some compression/rebound dampening adjustment. To me, it's essentially the same car, nothing remarkable has changed. Give me one with the power to trap 130-135 and I'd be all over it, but I'm done with the 0-60 power curve.

Reactions: canasion35