Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Delivery Inspection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my Model Y on Saturday with an overall positive experience. Two minor items
1) The car was shipped by train from Austin to San Diego. Even though the car was cleaned, there was dust along many of the rubber seals and trim. Poor detailing.
2) The rear center console lower cover was not installed, but was in the front center console in bubble wrap. I pushed to have site service team install.

Reactions: 240vPlug
I hope this doesn't count as thread hijacking, but did you make your final payment before arriving at your delivery location and doing your inspection? I'm scheduled to pick my MY up on Saturday and I'm a little nervous about making the payment sight unseen. Thanks.

I asked the rep the same question they respond this isn’t the dealership to look at car. And if payment not process the order will be delayed. So I went ahead and done it my car was perfect. But worst case you could decline shipment and make sure you don’t accept the delivery on your app yet before checking it.