Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Roadster Hardtop Storage Bag

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The bag is 47" Long by 40" Wide by 7 1/2 to 8 " deep It's big enough to hold the hard top and Visium top. I only wish it had handles on the two sides as it is awkward for an old man like me to pack it around with the top grip.

Hope this helps and kudos to @IslandRoadster for including all these great accessories when he reliquished 609 to me! She's a sweet ride! I finally got her out for a nice drive to Penticton BC today with the Visium top.

The original bag mentioned by @Retiredeh indeed can be hung on the wall, @gregd . That's exactly what I did with the bag in my garage. In the winter it had nothing in it as the painted hard top was on the vehicle and the soft top was in the trunk. When I got the Visium hard top, the original painted hard top stayed in the bag as the Visium was my winter hard top. During the summer, both the original painted hard top AND the Visium went into the bag.

The bag includes some nice microfiber "wings" that lay across the hard top to prevent scratches. It has carrying handles, but the bag is so big that it's a bit awkward. And it has plastic D-rings that one can hang the bag one the wall. No wheels though.

It's a really well-designed bag. Any third-party bag would do well if it mimicked the original Tesla bag. I would recommend adding some wheels, however. That's the only deviation I would recommend.

This outfit looks like they can help everyone out...I suspect they could even replicate the Tesla logo
Has anyone tried this place? Anyone planning on doing it? looks like a great option.

Reactions: MCroadster