Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After having gone through the waiting process last year for my on M3, back at it ordering a MYRWD Ultra Red for my wife.

Ordered today, delivery in Vic, interesting 1-3 weeks will be fun to see if it actually does meet that window.
I ordered a MYRWD Ultra Red/White interior on April 30th and am still waiting to be assigned a vehicle :rolleyes: I was initially told that it would most likely only be 2 wks before I was assigned a vehicle. Fast forward 4 weeks and still no VIN in sight.

I can see on their website that they have Ultra Red/White interior MYRWD in their inventory but it says "In transit". Why would they have them assigned to them as inventory, I thought it might get assigned to outstanding orders first? Strange. I am in QLD though, maybe it's a longer wait time for the sunshine state 🤷‍♀️

I received a email today around midday
1717071052949.png

but once I enter in the app I cant see any invoice..
just the est delivery jun 13 to july 4.
some bug?

Congrats!!
It’s been a couple of days, how are you finding it?
Pretty good! Altho the lumbar support sucks. Thinking of taking it out myself. Quite uncomfortable for me.

The kids enjoy all the various fun stuff built in like the fart sounds and games 😂

I also found plenty of free charging available around where I live so pretty nice to be able to charge now and then FOC.

Reactions: Mosesvii
Pretty good! Altho the lumbar support sucks. Thinking of taking it out myself. Quite uncomfortable for me.

The kids enjoy all the various fun stuff built in like the fart sounds and games 😂

I also found plenty of free charging available around where I live so pretty nice to be able to charge now and then FOC.
Are you aware that you can adjust the lumbar support using the round seat control? It should be able to retract quite well.